Wednesday 29 July 2015

CLARiNS AUTUMN COLLECTiON 2015

Clarins-Autumn-2015-Collection

New collections always excite me like everyone else. You might probably by now how I love Clarins. Not only does their products have chic packaging, most if not all of their products also has good quality. My make-up collection includes plenty of Clarins products but each collection still manage to surprise and awe me with new things. I think this is part of the amour of Clarins. The brand tries to bring out new products or ideas that are innovative and refreshing. This recent collection is minimal compared to Clarins' previous collections yet the whole collection appears to be well-thought. For Autumn 2015 Collection, Clarins released five new products including a limited edition eyeshadow palette.  That palette is on top of my lust list. On the other hand, I had the opportunity to try the other equally amazing bits from the collection. After testing them out, I'm ready for my report.

Clarins-Autumn-2015

First stop is another shade of the infamous Clarins Ombre Matte Eyeshadow in Heather*. I have a few shades of the Ombre Matte eyeshadows and I love them all. I had tried them since it first came out in the market and I am still besotted with them until now. A new shade is always welcome in my collection. The Ombre Matte Eyeshadows feel like cream eyeshadow when applied but had a powder eyeshadow finish. It is truly a beautiful and genius product and a must-try I must say. The eyeshadow also lasts ages even on hot days. Heather is medium light grey taupe that reminds me of Mac Patina but is two shades darker. It is very beautiful and I can see myself wearing this over the cold months. Next one is a new shade of Clarins Crayon Kohl in True Violet* which is a metallic purple with blue undertones. The Crayon Kohl glides easily on the eyes and doesn't drag when you are lining your tightline or waterline. It also has small brush at the other end which is handy in smudging it. The Crayon Kohl can also be applied all over the lid as its consistency resembles of a cream eyeshadow. Another product that I haven't thought that I would enjoy using is the Clarins Eyebrow Pencil*. I am loyal to my Loreal Eyebrow Plumper but paired with this pencil, my unruly eyebrows has never looked so good. I've got the shade Dark Brown but it is not too dark for myself. It fills in my brow with a natural finish. The brow pencils feels waxy and soft when applied but leaves a matte finish. It is so easy to use and blends really well. It also has a good size spoolie at the other end which is really handy.

Clarins-Autumn-2015-Collection-Swatches
Clarins-Autumn-2015-Collection


For my most favourite items from the collection are the Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipsticks*. There are two shades in the new collection which are Autumn appropriate. The two new shades are Tawny Rose and Paprika Red. I am a big fan of Clarins Rouge Éclat as this lipstick is one of the most comfortable lipstick I tried in my life. It doesn't drag on the lip when applied and leaves a smooth finish. As I mentioned earlier, it is very comfortable and lightweight on the lips. I find that Rouge Éclat is hydrating to the lips as well. It has Nutri-Youth Complex and Vitamin E which protect lips from dehydration. The lipstick almost feels like a balm but its colour payoff is really good. Both Tawny Rose and Red Paprika are quiet opaque and two coats are sufficient to get a good colour on the lips. Both shades also lasts for more than fours with eating and drinking. Tawny Rose is a muted rose which is almost nude in finish on my lips yet very flattering. It is perfect for everyday use. Paprika Red on the other hand is a burnt orange red. If you are a fan of red lips and want a twist from your classic red, Paprika Red is the one for you. This is also easier to wear than your classic red lipstick. Aside from all these good attributes of the Clarins Rouge Éclat lipstick, it also comes in a luxurious gold packaging. The gold and glass packaging is so beautiful and chic. It is one of the best lipstick packaging that I have in my lipstick collection.

Clarins-Autumn-2015-Collection-Review

The Clarins Autumn 2015 Collection will be available online and instore at the start of August 2015. What are your thoughts on this new collection?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





22 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the point about packaging, their products always seem to be in the most pretty and elegant boxes in the store. They really stand out on the shelf! I am seriously jealous of your collection, it all looks amazing especially the eyeshadows/eye pencils, they look incredibly pigmented and high quality :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye pencil is really beautiful Eloise as well as the rest of the collection. Xx

      Delete
  2. I have this collection and will be posting about it soon. I love everything - Such great quality and pigmentation x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Lily! Everything is just beautiful and dreamy. Xx

      Delete
  3. I do agree that the Rouge Eclats are brilliant lip products. Tawny Rose is a shade that I would personally wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tawny Rose is currently on constant use at the moment beaut. It is a beautiful nude, rose-y shade. Xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a stunning collection! I love the lip colours. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post, photographs and I love your writing style! You have such a beautiful collection of products! :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for a follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I really appreciate your nice words. Xx

      Delete
  6. I'm still playing around with the summer collection haha which I received not too long ago from a giveaway. But I love the eye products, that ombre eyeshadow pot shade is stunning x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ombre eyeshadow is beautiful Alina and the summer collection is beautiful as well. Xx

      Delete
  7. I adore those deep rich shades. So excited for autumn fashion and beauty! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Autumn promises so many beautiful products. Xx

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness! I now can't contain my excitement for Autumn. Aside that it is my favouritr season, a preview of the new Autumn collection whether its fashion or beauty are mostly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Everything is so beautiful for Autumn. Xx

      Delete
  9. Erugh...I keep seeing this range everywhere and I just know my bank account is going to hate me. Not often do I want everything from a collection!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? The collection is minimal but most if not all are covetable products. Xx

      Delete
  10. Tawny Rose is beautiful!! I can't wait for Autumn to arrive, I've had enough summer this year. Tru Violet seems like the perfect color for that season <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tawny Rose is beautiful even during summer Siham. Xx

      Delete
  11. This entire collection looks and sounds gorgeous, and I'm very excited to see a product named "Heather" here too... y'know, that's obviously the reason why I'd purchase it!

    Heather, PorcelainBeauty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like the Heather Pop by Clinique, this is meant for you Heather. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...