Saturday 11 July 2015

WHAT'S HOT THiS WEEK


I'm wrapping up what is hot in the interweb for this post. From what to watch to what's to buy that you need to add for this weekend or next week's to-do list.

TO WATCH- Olivia Palermo is one my favourite style icon and girl crush since I discovered her in The Hills. Her style is effortless, classical, yet cool. I am well-pleased, well ecstatic is the right word, when Vestiaire Collective featured Inside the Wardrobe of Olivia Palermo. Spoiler alert, her apartment alone is so dreamy and I am guilty of watching it multiple times already. I am obsessed, what else can I say.  If you haven't watch My Pale Skin's You Look Disgusting video, then you should watch it ASAP. It is very inspirational and a good eye opener about our general outlook on beauty. It is a short youtube video but has a lot impact.

TO BUY- Nars Summer Gifting 2015 is now available to purchase in Selfridges. Nars always gets me excited everytime the brand released their new collection. The Summer Gifting 2015 has a blush palette and two gift sets of its infamous lip pencils (one set contains bold shades and the other are neutral ones). The packaging is already swoon-worthy and so summer appropriate. I just started getting the gest of false eyelashes as I find them too much in the past. As of the moment, I am testing out some Esqido False Lashes* so watch this space as I will be rambling about them very soon. First impression is that they are gorgeous.

TO SEE- The Alexander McQueen:Savage Beauty Exhibit is still going on until the 2nd of August 2015 at Victoria and Albert Museum. I have been longing to see this collection for a long time and I am pretty pleased that it has finally come to the UK soil. Raise your hands up if you are a big fan of Audrey Hepburn. I am a fanatic and Breakfast at Tiffany's is pretty memorable since at a young age (I blame my mom's love for Audrey) .The National Portrait Gallery is holding an Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon which features 70 classical and hardly seen photos Audrey from various well-known photographers.


Have a nice weekend everyone!



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




11 comments:

  1. What a great post.......... that's my weekend sorted!...

    foolsuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video by My Pale Skin is absolutely fantastic and truly touching, although saddening to watch, it really does spread such a positive message :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It sends out a very good message of loving who we are, flaws included. Xx

      Delete
  3. Really looking forward to seeing Nars' new collection. Their lipstick pencil trio is beautiful. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my hands on them Renata. Xx

      Delete
  4. I am looking forward to the new Nars Summer gifting. The packaging is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very beautiful and different from the usual Nars matte black packaging. Xx

      Delete
  5. It is very inspiring indeed. I've watched it myself multiple times. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jut watched the video on Olivia Palemero's wardrobe and she truly is such a style icon. I really want to get my hands on some Nars products so maybe it's time to splurge on one of their blush palettes x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Olivia Palermo. Her style is always chic. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...