Friday 31 July 2015

JULY FAVOURiTES



Here I am again with another post of my monthly favourites. A rundown of what I have been enjoying throughout the month of  July. July has been mostly hot with heat waves except for the last bit which is rainy so most of my favourites are products that are suitable for hot weather. It is summer anyway in the UK but our weather is getting confuse as usual (nothing new in that). Some of the products will be a repetition of previous monthly favourites but the rest are mostly unmentioned products.


The Body Shop Mojito Body Sorbet- During summer, especially during the heat wave, I heavily rely on The Body Shop Body Sorbet. It has a cooling effect when applied to the skin and leaves a matte finish. You don't need to worry for it to sink into your skin as it is absorb by the skin almost immediately. The mojito scent makes this product more summer-y. It smells of lime and all things that comes with summer. If you see this in-store, make sure to pick one up for yourself.

Zovea Cocoa Blend Palette- Aside from their beautiful brushes, Zoeva is also now becoming popular because of their cosmetics. For this year, the brand already released three new eyeshadow palettes and the latest being the Cocoa Blend Palette. All of the three palettes has been really brilliant. For July, I have been enjoying using the Cocoa Blend Palette so much because it has good mixture of different tones of shades with different finishes. It is also quiet affordable and the quality of the eyeshadows is one of the best that I have tried. The eyeshadow also lasts ages even without primer which makes it one of my go-to eyeshadows during the heat wave.

Clarins Fix Make-Up- Another heat wave essential for me is this awesome setting spray from Clarins. Aside that it has probably got the most beautiful packaging there is in all setting sprays in the market, it helps keep my make-up stay longer during the hottest days in the UK. It helps prolong my make-up without it appearing cake-y. Instead, the Clarins Fix Make-Up gives a dewy finish which I just adore.

Vichy Ideal Soleil BB Cream with SPF 50- Aside that this is a decent BB cream, the SPF 50 is the selling factor for this base. I use it almost everyday as my SPF. It gives a sheer coverage with a dewy finish. When I am not using it as its own, I just slather it on my face for SPF protection and layer another base on top of it. I find that it really doesn't alter the consistency of any make-up or base that I layer it with. If you are looking for a good SPF, make sure to consider this one. It is a summer essential for me.



Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum- For July, I have been mostly relying on one perfume and it is the Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum from Roger and Gallet. For me, this is like summer in a bottle. It is a good combination of fruitiness and zestiness to it that will remind you of warm summer evenings. It is sensual and sweet yet still fresh to the senses. It is again, packaged too prettily and I am just a sucker of beautiful packaging.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment- All year round, I am obsessed with Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments. I have the shade Berry and Honey at my stash at the moment. It has SPF 15 which my lips will thank me for as it shields it from sun damage. It hydrates my dry lips really well and leaves a nice, sheer tint on the lips. I find that it is quiet nourishing and really helps with the dryness on my lips which I suffer all year round.

Sachajuan Hair Repair- I am not really into expensive haircare but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do when my hair went into haywire mode because of the heat. I tried several treatments that usually worked for me previously but to no avail. Thank you to this little gem of Sachajuan Hair Repair and my hair went back to it normal state. It comes out as a white thick cream and I leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing out. After two treatments, my hair calmed down and it leaves it so smooth that I can't stop touching it. It also doesn't leave my hair greasy which makes this product better. Now I can finally understand the fuss behind this product that I can only sing praises about.

Esqido False Lashes- This false lashes are probably the best there is in the market. They are so soft and blends in with your lashes very well that it almost looks like natural. Even though it is soft, it is incredibly durable. It is also packaged so beautifully that it adds to its amour on me. Also, on their website, they have an interactive page wherein it will help you choose the lashes that will suit you which I find really helpful. Esqido False Eyelashes should be something that is worth trying if you are looking for false lashes that is durable and of good quality aside that its beautiful.

So these are what I am loving over July. What are your favourite products for July?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





26 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of the Fresh lip treatments, they look amazing x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Fresh Lip Treatments are amazing Lily. You need it in your life. Xx

      Delete
  2. Just when I decide to finally treat myself to the ZOEVA Cocoa Blend Palette and it's out of stock on beautybay. Patiently waiting for it to come back in stock aka checking every day all day haha x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a shame Alina. Can you not get it in Zoeva website itself? Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the look of that Zoeva palette! I like the sound of the Sachajuan hair repair too - I love their repair conditioner! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep on seeing Sachajuan hair products everywhere. I reckon it's hightime to getyself one as the hair repair sounds lush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their hair products beaut. Most of it are really amazing. Xx

      Delete
  5. The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments are fantastic! I have the shades Petal and Tulip, both of which I just can't stop using! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are really gorgeous shades. It's next on my list. Xx

      Delete
  6. So many things I want! The Zoeva palette and Fleur de Figuier in particular! Beautiful picks x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First things first, that palette is just incredible, and secondly... I need those Fresh Sugar lip offerings too! Gurrrrrrlllllll, stop making me want to spend money! :(

    Heather, PorcelainBeauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try to Zoeva palette so badly, may have to take a look at that! And the Body Shop Mojito Sorbet also seems like such a good product!

    themake-uplook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoeva palette is definitely worth getting hun. Xx

      Delete
  9. Zovea Cocoa Blend Palette looks beautiful, pretty colours! I've heard a lot about Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment however haven't had a chance to try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so tempted to try the Roger and Gallet scent, my mother used to wear one as I was growing up and so their fragrances have really positive vibes for me now :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new scents are mostly beautiful Gabrielle! Xx

      Delete
  11. I love the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey :) I'll have to check out berry next. I've heard so much hype over the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette, I really do need to try their makeup as I love the brushes xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette is awesome Jasmine. Your stash need it. Xx

      Delete
  12. I want one of those body sorbets from TBS! The Zoeva palette looks lovely x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body sorbets are really lovely esp on very warm days Josie. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...