Tuesday 4 August 2015

THE NUDE LiP EDiT

Nude-Lips


Nude lips are like the easiest lip look that I can pull off anytime of the year. It is effortless and appropriate in all occasions. It can tone down dramatic eyes. It is also very low maintenance yet it always look elegant. It's like I can never go wrong with a nude lip. As a fan of nude lips, I have tons of nude lipsticks and tried countless products. From my nude lip stash, I narrowed it down to five of which I think are the best from the rest. It also caters for all budgets. If you are looking for a good nude lipstick or you are just starting out into lipsticks, I have a few recommendations that might help you.


The Budget Friendly Ones- The infamous and most hype as of the moment is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection. The new range from Rimmel has five shades to choose from which aims to cater for all skintones. After testing out all five shades, shade 43 is the most flattering to my skintone. It is a light coffee coloured shade which is very creamy when applied yet feels light on the lips. It is aptly packaged as well in a nude plastic packaging. If you are after a liquid lipstick or you are a fan of Mac Patisserie, then make sure to pick Maybelline Colour Elixir Lip Lacquer in 725 Caramel Infused. It is a pink, nude shade with high shine finish. The Colour Elixirs offers the colour of the lipstick, comfort of a balm, and high shine of a lipgloss. It is like a hybrid lip product. It is comfortable on the lips but don't expect a long lasting finish due to its high shine finish. It is very easy to re-apply though so the longevity issue doesn't bother me at all.

Nude-Lips-Swatches
The Balmy One- The Clinique Pop Lip Colour Primer in Beige Pop is my perfect choice for a beautiful nude lip that provides comfort. It is like a lipstick for beginners. It is so easy to apply, very creamy, and offers good pigmentation. It is also very comfortable on the lips that it feels almost weightless. It doesn't drag on the lips when applied and it also doesn't settle the cracks of your lips. It even feels like a balm on the lips. A must try product from Clinique. It is also reasonably priced at £16 and has 16 shades to choose from.

Nude-Lips-Edit

The Luxurious Ones- The YSL Rouge Volupte in Nude Beige has one of the most luxurious packaging there is. I couldn't stop loving and admiring it gold packaging with YSL embossed on it. This is very creamy when applied and leaves a pinky, beige-y shade that looks so pretty. It also has warm undertones. It is quiet opaque and only needs two coats maximum to get a good colour payoff. It has soft glossy finish. I find that this is really flattering on the skin. This has been a favourite of mine since it was released as it gives my lips a smooth and plump look. Another luxurious nude lipstick and another favourite of mine is the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Intime. It is a medium pinky beige with warm undertones. It gives a beautiful my lips but better effect after application.it is quiet sheer and almost has a balm nature to it. It has a glossy finish and looks really beautiful aside that it is from Chanel. Chanel's monochromatic packaging will always look chic and elegant in my eyes.


Are you also a fan of nude lips?
PS: This is a reposted post as I accidentally deleted the original one.

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




Follow on Bloglovin

25 comments:

  1. I love a good nude lip, I need to get my hands on the new Kate nudes from Rimmel. They looks beautiful :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed beautiful Sian but swatching is necessary. I would have bought a really unsuitable shade to my skintone if I haven't swatched it. Xx

      Delete
  2. I actually really love the Rimmel Kate collection and am trying to save up for a deposit so think that it's okay if I pick it up really ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't hurt Jess and you would defo love it! Xx

      Delete
  3. Your swatches are always so beautiful and clear - they really give you an accurate idea of how the shade will look on the skin! Out of those featured in this post, I've certainly been won over by Clinique Beige Pop.. it's so pretty :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle! That really made my day. Xx

      Delete
  4. I am always wary of bold lips so nude lips is my bestfriend. The Intime shade is beyond beautiful and I might want to treat myself for that one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intime is so chic and elegant Kaycee. You would love it! Xx

      Delete
  5. Love your shade options here, so gorgeous especially Clinique Beige Pop & YSL Nude Beige (beautiful packaging too) x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both shades are my top favourite Alina. Both also have a very creamy texture which is really lovely on the lips. Xx

      Delete
  6. Loved the opening photo :) The Rimmel lipstick is gorgeous x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rouge Volupte lipsticks are so beautiful, I really want one just for that gorgeous packaging! Such pretty colours here :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several Rouge Voluptes Martha and I just love seeing them just because of the luxe packaging. Xx

      Delete
  8. I'm not really that much of a nude lip kinda gal so why do I feel the need to now go out and buy every lipstick mentioned here... damn you and your persuasive ways!

    Heather, PorcelainBeauty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Heather, your blog is doing the same thing to my bank balance. Hahaha Xx

      Delete
  9. Such lovely shades! Clinique and YSL look really pretty!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are indeed very beautiful shades Ela. Xx

      Delete
  10. I have been obsessed with nude lips lately, so this is definitely a great list to check out! x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been so obsessed with nude lips recently, so this was the perfect post to see pop up!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this post. I need to own all of these now x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've still yet to find the perfect nude lip for me! I'm to obsessed with brights but I'm looking at the moment, thanks for some inspo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah I love a good nude lipstick! love your blog

    http://georgiaevol.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...