Saturday 22 August 2015

FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER COOKiES

Flourless-Peanut-Butter-Cookies
Flourless-Peanut-Butter-Cookies-Ingredients


Two weeks ago, due to the London tube strike, I ended up having an unexpected afternoon off. Due to the lack of things to do, I decided that I could do some baking for once. Baking and I doesn't get on well at all. I just couldn't get things right and I gave up a long time ago. As I was scouring Pinterest, I saw a very easy recipe for flourless peanut butter cookies. I am one of the biggest fan of peanut butter so it immediately caught my attention. The steps are also very easy to do so I thought why not give it a try. At first try and after managing to eat plenty of batter (ooops), I manage to get it right which is a big relief. It is beyond delicious as well. If you are a novice baker or a fan of peanut butter, this might be of interest to you.


INGREDIENTS:
for a serving of 12 cookies

200 grams crunchy peanut butter
250 grams caster sugar
1 egg

HOW TO DO IT:
- Preheat the oven to 180Celcius
- Mix the crunchy peanut butter and caster sugar together until smooth.
- When the two are throughly mixed, add 1 already beaten egg and mix well.
- Roll one tablespoon (or whatever size you prefer) of the batter and place it into the baking sheet
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes and do keep an eye on it as it can easily burn
- Cool cookies and viola! You have an easy peasy peanut butter cookies.

Best-Flourless-Peanut-Butter-Cookies

Aside that these cookies are delish, it also doesn't include flour and butter. You can also tweak the ingredients to your preferences. A big shoutout to Pinterest for this amazing recipe. I am now on a mission to find another easy to bake recipes and I will definitely report back to you on my new finds.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



19 comments:

  1. I love peanut butter and I love cookies so I think i would loooove this.
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how easy to do this cookies. I love peanut butter so this goes to my to do list over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is incredibly easy to bake Kaycee. Xx

      Delete
  3. Ah I love peanut butter cookies and they look so good! I am sure they taste so yummy :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do Ela. I can't get enough of these cookies. Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh these sound really easy to make and I am a sucker for peanut butter, so no doubt I'll love these x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Lily. I really love them and makes me feel a domestic goddess although I am far from one. Hahaha Xx

      Delete
  5. These look delicious! I definitely need to try them!

    With love, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I always make far too much mess when I bake (which is once in a blue moon) so I like that they're flourless! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only do basic baking Josie and like you, I create a lot of mess when I am using flour. Xx

      Delete
  7. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed to be allergic to peanut butter - these looks incredible Ella!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, poor you. Having allergies is never fun. Xx

      Delete
  8. I have just baked these!! YUMMY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...