Monday 31 August 2015

THE PRiMER OF ALL PRiMERS

Sunday-Riley-Effortless-Breathable-Tinted-Moisturiser

I am a huge fan of primers. Aside from bases, I have loads of primers to cater to my different needs. I have a list of trusted primers that I can always rely on but I am always on a look-out for a good primer. The Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer has been sitting on my Space NK basket for a long time. I have been in doubt of wheter to get it or not due to hefty price tag. Due to the recent Space NK discount code, I finally take the plunge and bought the primer.


When I received the Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer £38, I was quiet surprised as it comes in a really big bottle compared to other primers. It only contains 30mls but probably as the primer is very light, you get more from it compared to other primers. The packaging is quiet minimal and is rather chic and functional as it also comes with a pump. The plastic that feels like glass packaging is opaque and that is the only thing that bothered me as I want to know how much product I have left. The Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer is oil-free and oxygen-riched primer that promises to plump the skin. The first thing that I noticed when I applied the primer is that it has a sheer coverage. The coverage is enough to cover the redness in my face and leaves me with a clearer complexion.I couldn't see the difference at first application but when I went back and look myself in the mirror, I was suprise how good my complexion looks. It has a matte finish and I would happily use this primer alone on good skin days. The primer also feels so lightweight when applied. It feels as though you haven't put any product at all in your skin. When used as a primer, this is where the real magic of this primer happens. It helps prolong your make-up for hours without budging at all. As it already feels lightweight, when you put a foundation on top, it still feels that your skin is able to breath. It makes any foundation so comfortable on the skin. I also suffer from sensitivity and break-outs with some foundation but the Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer helps protect my skin and saves it from breaking out. As this is a tinted primer, you will not need loads of foundation on top as it already covers some imperfections. It also helps blur out pores and makes your skin even throughout providing a very good base for foundation.

Sunday-Riley-Effortless-Breathable-Tinted-Moisturiser-Review

The only main downside of this primer is its steep price but I can actually justify it with the benefits that I am getting with this primer. This might be too high to say but the Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer is the best primer there is at the moment. What are your thoughts on this primer?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





18 comments:

  1. ooh I actually hadn't heard of this before but I like to have a nice matte primer but still with space to breathe, I will check this out when my one runs out now xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually a very good primer Jess! I have been using this daily since I got it. Xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like perfection. I couldn't blame you why you love the primer as it sounds like a fantastic product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a very good primer despite the price tag. Xx

      Delete
  3. That does sound like a great primer! Its a shame its such an expensive price!
    I have been loving the Benefit porefessional primer!

    Lovely post
    Francesca xx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Porefessional is one of my favourite primer but this has just corner all my needs. Xx

      Delete
  4. That sounds like an amazing product! I don't really use primers(I just skip that step to be quick) however something like that wouldn't be skipped :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using a primer would literally change your life Ela! It makes every make-up you put on better. Xx

      Delete
  5. I would love to try this primer as I too suffer from breakouts and sensitive skin. It sounds like a really great product <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just one amazing primer Abigail! Xx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, this just sounds incredible!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still on the fence when it comes to primers, sometime I think they work and other times I don't see a single difference. Of course I haven't tried anything as expensive as this version from Sunday Riley. I can imagine it must really benefit the skin & your makeup too, which is definitely what you would want from that price tag though x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on a fence of whether to buy this or not because of the price but I'm really glad that I did! Xx

      Delete
  8. I love the sound of a tinted primer. I always say I'm going to get into primers, however something keeps preventing me from doing so - ah! haha :) Also, I agree the packaging is wonderfully minimalistic and chic.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primers are really good Gabrielle even though it is an extra step in your make-up routine. Xx

      Delete
  9. This sounds lovely! I don't think I could justify getting it though because I always forget to use a primer! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love primer Josie and I am always on a hunt for a good one. I'm so glad I found this. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...