Monday 24 August 2015

WHAT'S iN MY MAKE-UP BAG: SUMMER EDiTiON



I love doing what's in my make-up bag posts  and I also equally love having a nosey at what other people's make-up bag stash. I think you'll get a small glimpse of the person's personal choices by seeing what they've got in their make-up bags. For this summer, I have been enjoying using this pretty, pink make-up bag from Primark with my initial on it which makes it appear personalised. It comes in all letters so you can definitely get one for your name. It looks so dainty and it only comes less than £10 which is really fantastic. It has two compartments which made the bag even better. On the first compartment, I put things that gets scratched easily and on the other one is a mixture of everything.

Vichy Ideal Soleil BB Cream with SPF 50 (£15.50)- My skin is behaving really well lately (lots of thanks to my skincare routine) and I only need a sheer coverage with hints of glow on it. The Vichy Ideal Soleil BB Cream is what I have been reaching for quiet lately due to its SPF 50 as well. It adds a nice sheer coverage and has a dewy finish. It is also a tan reveller so it is perfect whilst we are seizing the final days of summer.

Loreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen (£8.49)- I don't suffer much with dark under eyes so a highlighting pen usually suffice for me. I love my YSL Touche Éclat to bits but using it daily proves to be expensive. A great drugstore alternative that I found is the Loreal Lumi Magique Highliting Pen. Although the Touche Éclat is still unbeatable in my opinion, the Lumi Magique is not far behind when it comes to product quality and packaging.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (£38)- I usually powder on top of my base just to set it really. Dim Light has hold the spot for my favourite setting powder since I got them. Dim Light blurs imperfection and gives a sheeny finish. It doesn't seem to cake my base as the powder is barely visible in the skin. Dim Light gives a beautiful, perfected finish to the skin.

Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop (£17)- Since I got this, I can't stop wearing this. It is a light-medium pinky-coral shade with warm undertones. It has a sheeny finish when applied. Melon Pop is perfect for an everyday blush as it gives an almost natural hint of colour on the cheeks. It looks very flattering yet subtle when worn. It also lasts for more than six hours despite the heat wave which made this blush even better.



Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight (£19)- This is probably the only highlighter that I have been using throughout summer. It gives a nice, natural highlight which is not sparkly or glittery but just sheeny which makes it quiet appropriate for daily use. It is subtle and so quick to apply. It is like highlight on the go.

Clarins Aquatic Rose Cream-to-Powder Iridescent Eyeshadow (£19)- You must be probably sick of me rambling about this eyeshadow but really, this is so beautiful and dreamy. It is like the cream version of Mac All That Glitter but a shade or two darker. It is a light rose gold pink that is great when worn alone or as a base. If you still happen to see this in the shops as it is limited edition, make sure to get one and you would really love it.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (£7.99)- Probably the most hyped mascara from the drugstore at the moment and rightly so as it is really good for its price. It volumises and elongates the lashes and gives definition. It also has a waterproof version but I like this one better. Although it is not waterproof, it doesn't flake like some other drugstore mascara. Also, can we appreciate its pretty packaging as well?

Clarins Tawny Rose Rouge Eclat Lipstick (£19.50)- Tawny Rose is part of Clarins Autumn 2015 Collection. Since I got this, I can't stop wearing it although we are still in summer (little rebel). Tawny Rose is muted mauve-y rose shade and looks flattering and elegant on the lips. I am getting hooked to this type of lipstick shade at the moment so if you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Clarins Fix Make-up Setting Spray (£23)- This is another product that I over talked in the blog so I will make this quiet short and quick. This has the most beautiful packaging for a setting spray. Aside from the beautiful packaging, this has really prolong my make-up despite the heat that is why it become my favourite since I acquired this.

So this is the content of my summer make-up bag. Let me know what are your make-up bag staples for summer.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



25 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing, especially the Hourglass Powder! xx

    http://unicornlashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You featured some of my favourite products. The Clinique Lip Pops and Clarins Fix Make Up spray are both essentials of mine too x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins Fix Make Up Spray is my holy grail Lily. Xx

      Delete
  3. I have got the make-up bag from Primark and I agree that it looks more expensive than its price. primark has so many good things at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark is laden with all beautiful things atm. Xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - and that Clinique blusher is such a pretty colour!
    Elle - http://elleandherbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/ xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clinique Melon Pop is indeed beautiful Elle. Xx

      Delete
  5. The clinique Lip pops just look amazing, I seriously feel like I need some in my life!
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need it Ana. They are beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  6. The Lumi Magique highlighting pen sounds such a great alternative to touché éclat. I suffer so badly with dark rings so I like to try anything that will brighten the area!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great alternative Katya. You should try it. Xx

      Delete
  7. Those Clinique blushes are just too cute, and the colour is perfect for the summer time. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That makeup bag is so pretty! Everything looks so good and so many great products. Great photo btw xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some of my absolute favourite everyday pieces here, I love the loreal highlighter pen and the sensational lash is awesome! I am still lusting after an hourglass blush though xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am as well but one is on the way to me. Ooops! Xx

      Delete
  10. I love the Tawny Rose lipstick and the Lash Sensational mascara :) I love the Clinique Cheek Pop I have so will definitely have a swatch of Melon next xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am inlove with Tawny Rose Jasmine. It is a very pretty lipstick. Xx

      Delete
  11. Lash sensational is probably the only Maybelline mascara I've ever liked!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These picks are perfect! Some of my favourites in here too, particularly the Clinique Cheek Pops and the Lash Sensational (though who doesn't love these?!) x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This mascara has been my ultimate favorite for the summer. I have the waterproof formula and it's perfect for super sunny days <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...