Monday 10 August 2015

THE EYESHADOW PALETTE EDiT

Best-Eyeshadow-Palette

Aside from lipsticks and blushes, I also hoard eyeshadow palettes. Let's just say that it is a weakness. It is very rare for me to get individual eyeshadow as palettes are more practical and more value for money. Amongst so many eyeshadow palettes in the market, you might be baffled of what to get and what is the best eyeshadow palette amongst the rest. An afternoon of pure idleness lead me to choose my top eyeshadow palettes. That is so difficult, I must admit and it feels like I'm betraying my other eyeshadow palettes. I also planned to have a top five eyeshadow palette post but I just can't cut down it into five but nearly there. I hope though that this post will be able to help you to decide on what eyeshadow palette you may want to get. Limited edition eyeshadow palettes are also not included.



Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette- Amongst all the Naked Eyeshadow Palettes, Naked 2 is my favourite. For me it has the perfect combination of nudes, browns, bronze, golds, and what a warm-toned neutral eyeshadow palette should be made of. Aside from the beautiful variation of shades, Urban Decay Naked eyeshadows has probably has the best eyeshadow formula there is. It is soft, buttery, and lasts for ages. I don't have Naked 1 because for me, you don't really need both palettes as it almost has the same eyeshadow shade range.

Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette- This palette has one of the chicest monochrome packaging there is. The packaging is also very slim and compact that you can easily carry it around. It has seven eyeshadows in the palette and has matte and shimmery finishes. The shades are well-thought and compliments each other really well. The eyeshadows are of top quality in which I am really expecting considering its price. The Lolita Palette is one pick that is no-brainer.

Stila Eyes are the Window to the Soul Eyeshadow Palette- This is the latest addition to my ever growing eyeshadow palette collection. Since I got this, I have been enthralled not only by its gorgeous gold and rose gold packaging but also on the varied shade range. There are 12 eyeshadows in the palette that has different finishes. Five of the eyeshadows are matte and the rest have frosty/shimmery finish. A full review and swatches of this palette can be found here.

Best-Eyeshadow-Palette

L'Oreal La Palette Rose Nude- If you are looking for a good alternative of the Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette, look no further as the L'Oreal La Palette Rose Nude is what you've been looking for. I actually have both palettes and I really don't want to go and choose which one is better as I love both. The reason why I featured this palette instead of the Naked 3 is that this is more budget friendly. The La Palette Rose Nude has 10 eyeshadows in which 4 are mattes and the rest have shimmery finish. This eyeshadow palette has more pink-y and plum shades with neutral shades to balance the pink ones. It is also very slim which makes it really handy when you are travelling or just out and about.

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette- Another affordable eyeshadow palette is the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette. This is also well-loved by the blogosphere and you might have noticed that I featured this palette quiet a lot in the blog. I just love it a lot that I can't stop using it. The palette has 10 good sizes eyeshadow and has a mixture of neutrals, reddy, and coppery shades. The palette has a cardboard packaging yet it is quiet sturdy. I've carried it with me a few times but it still looks almost new. The eyeshadows are of top quality and I would highly recommend you this palette as well as other Zoeva eyeshadow palettes.

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Color Coded Palette- The Dolce Vita is the smallest palette in this post as it only has four eyeshadows. I received this last Christmas and my love for it has still been the same since the first time I used it. Aside that the packaging is so luxurious, the four shades in the palette are quiet unique. It also compliment each other very well. The warm copper colour is so gorgeous and I haven't have any similar eyeshadow to that shade. The pressed gold glitter is another beautiful one which is quiet handy on night outs or during the festivities.


What are your favourite eyeshadow palettes?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



34 comments:

  1. We have similar taste because I have most of these palettes - Stila Soul is next on my list. My current favourite palette is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar. I absolutely love the combination of colours & how pigmented & buttery soft the shadows are! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't tried any Smashbox eyeshadow palette. I think it's high time to correct that. Xx

      Delete
  2. Eyeshadow palettes are so addictive and I agree they're such better value for money than single shadows! I definitely don't need any more palettes in my collection but it's so hard to resist!

    alice x // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The struggle is real when you ate attempting to resist a good eyeshadow palette. Xx

      Delete
  3. As always, I'm seriously jealous of your beauty collection ;D I absolutely love the L'Oreal palette - you're right, it's a great alternative for some of the more expensive palettes out there especially if you're on a budget x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Loreal Palette is awesome and the price is budget-friendly. Xx

      Delete
  4. You make me want to get everything from this post. Your collection is like my beauty collection goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, I'd never heard of the Marc Jacobs eye palette before and now i'm massively intrigued - the colour range seems really sophisticated. Thanks for the introduction!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Marc Jacobs palette is beautiful Gabrielle! Definitely worth checking. Xx

      Delete
  6. Thanks to your lovely giveaway the cocoa palette is now my absolute favourite and used everyday ,and you cant beat the naked shades I would say they are a girls necessity! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoeva palette is beyond beautiful, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  7. I always love a good matte eyeshadow so for that reason, I love the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette. I also really like the NARS And God Created The Woman Palette. There are a couple shades in there where I've really made a dent! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed out on the Nars palette. The moment I decided I need it, it's sold our everywhere. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love the warm tones of the Stila palette, even the packaging is gorgeous, let alone the actual product!

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogpsot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Aliya! The Stila palette is on constant use at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  9. I adore my Stila Eyes are the Window palette at the moment, can't get enough of it!

    Makeup Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! That palette is so gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  10. I love the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita and the Stila Soul palette :) I literally today just got my hands on the Zoeva Cocoa Blend - so excited to start using it after reading this! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on with the Zoeva palette Jas! Xx

      Delete
  11. So many gorgeous eyeshadows and CT Dolce Vita is also one of my favourites. I literally got my ZOEVA Cocoa Blend palette the other day and I'm in love x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoeva Cocoa Blend is so underrated Alina. I think it deserve so much more hype than what it's receiving at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  12. I have the Naked 2 and the L'oreal one, both absolutely gorgeous. The Marc Jacobs is next on my list as I love the sleek packaging unlike my clunky ones. I always stick to bronzey gold, any tips on how to rock more pink tones? Anna x http://www.collectionsofimperfections.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always pair pink toned eyeshadows with nude lips Anna. It makes me look made-up without going OTT. Xx

      Delete
  13. All of them are so pretty! Perfect shades...

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are so, so many stunning palettes here! I really love the look of the Zoeva palette. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette is a must-have beaut. Xx

      Delete
  15. Ah so many Eyeshadow palettes that all look so beautiful! I have the L'Oreal Rose Nude palette and I love it. Some of the colours are so delicate! I really want the Cocoa Blend... and don't get me started on Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita. I'm in love!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cocoa Blend and the Dolce Vita are real stunners Katya. Xx

      Delete
  16. You have some lovely palettes here. I'd love to try the Stila Palette. I'd say the Naked 1 is my favourite from UD. But my all time favourite palette to date would have to be my MAC eyeshadow palette, or my Lorac Mega Pro Palette which is unfortunately limited edition.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Stila Palette is beautiful Emily. I highly recommend it. Xx

      Delete
  17. So envious of your collection. My dirty secret is that I don't actually own any blog worthy palettes. EEK! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry your little head Martha! You don't need a beautiful palette to be a blogger. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...