Friday 28 August 2015

AUGUST FAVOURiTES


I'm here again with my list of monthly favourites. August has been pretty manic life and weather wise. I had a very busy month with loads of social activities going on. I also made a wee change in my blog and I feel a lot happier about it nowadays. I also need to stop saying that time is going too quickly to my liking. Anyway, roll on September and let's rock this.

Make-Up Revolution Ultra Contour Palette (£8)- Since I received this palette, my excitement level hasn't gone down. For less than a tenner, you get a contour palette that has four contour/bronze shades and four highlighters. The quality is good considering its price. I can only say that my contouring game has step up since I go this palette.

Loreal La Palette Nude in 01 Rose (£14.99)- If you want to buy one budget eyeshadow palette, make it this one. This has 10 shades of rosey nude shades and it often called the dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 but for a fraction of the price. The eyeshadows are so buttery and only expect a very minimal fall-out. It is also packaged in a very slim way that makes the palette so easy to carry around.

Sachajuan Hair After The Sun (£20)- This has been a hair saviour for me after sun basking for hours making my hair crazy. I use this once a week in replacement of my conditioner. This has Ocean Silk Technology that helps replenish moisture, nutrients, and shine to your hair after being exposed to the damaging effects of the sun. It also smells so fresh and clean but without the soap scent. It easily restores my hair and leaves it looking really healthy without product build-up. I definitely think that this is a haircare must have esp when you are going on a beach holiday or just during prolong sun exposure which we all love to do when the sun is out.

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover (£19)- I've tried loads of ye make-up remover but I always go back to the Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover. It is the best eye make-up remover there is in the market and is quiet unbeatable. The price is quiet on an expensive side but actually you will only need less as it takes the eye make-up quiet easily. Waterproof mascara is taken off with ease.



Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipsticks (£19.50)- The Autumn shades of the Clarins Rouge Eclat which are Tawny Rose and Paprika Red have definitely become a favourite of mine. The Rouge Eclats are very creamy and comfortable on the lips. It also feels very moisturising which is always a plus factor. Tawny Rose has been my daily favourite and I just love it. It has low key yet very elegant on the lips.

Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight (£19)- Another product that I keep banging on about is this product but this is just the most beautiful highlighter there is. It has a pinkish tone to it and no shimmers. It just gives a sheeny glow on the cheeks. It is also very easy to apply and you can blend quiet easily with your fingertips. You can carry it around easily and re-apply whenever you need to.

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Roly Poly Rosy (£19)- As the weather is quiet temperamental in August with heatwave and rain on other days, aside from my usual peachy blushes, I also have this rose-y toned blush from Clinique. Like the highlighter, this stick blush is so easy to apply and easy to blend. It also gives a natural flush on the cheeks and has a dewy finish.

Loreal Infallible Matte Foundation (£7.99)- I am quiet sure that I featured this foundation in the past in my monthly favourites. This has a matte finish yet the finish appears to have a glow from within. It gives a perfected finish to the skin after application. The staying power of this foundation is also really good, it lasts for more than six hours without . The Loreal Infallible Matte Foundation is quiet a good foundation with a budget price tag.

So these are my August Favourites. What are you loving for August?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




32 comments:

  1. I haven't made a make up rev order in a while and the contour palette looks amazing, I am also tempted to have a Clarins haul haha I swear all my make up comes off well except my eye make up and I wake up with a little panda eyes :/ xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover is perfect for taking off eye make-up with ease Jess. Xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the Loreal foundation too so good for the cost.

    Catherine x The Beauty Trove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It really is one of the best drugstore foundation. Xx

      Delete
  3. I've loved L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation this month too - some really good favourites here!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I really want to try the Clinique Chubby Stick Highlighter! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would definitely love the highlighter Catherine! It is flattering yet not OTT. Xx

      Delete
  5. I am intrigued with the Makeup Revolution Contour Palette. It seems ao good to be true considering the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually of good quality Athena! I highly recommend it! Xx

      Delete
  6. I really like the original L'Oreal Infallible Foundation. I defiantly need to try some of the Clinique chubby stick options, the highlighter sounds lush!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clinique Chubby Stick Highlighter is gorgeous Ems. Can't live without it atm. Xx

      Delete
  7. I really like L'Oreal foundation, it is a good one and I use it a lot too. That contour palette looks really good, has pretty much everything you might need x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contour palette is indeed pretty much all you need for contouring Ela and you can't go wrong with its price. Xx

      Delete
  8. I adored Clinique's Chubby Stick lip colours when they first came out and pretty much swore by them for a month or two, so I can only imagine how good the sculpting highlighter balm must be. I have to admit, I'm tempted to buy and try for myself! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The highlighter is so dreamy Gabrielle! A must-have in our make-up arsenal. Xx

      Delete
  9. Reallllly need to get my hands on the Makeup Revolution Contour Palette, so annoying that my local Superdrug doesn't stock it though

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need the contour palette in your life Abi. Xx

      Delete
  10. I'm obsessed with the Loreal foundation, so cheap too.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipsticks too :) I think Tawny Rose has to be my favourite xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love drugstore products! It's even more amazing when you come across items you can't live without. The affordability is just the icing on the cake. Love this post!

    Dominique
    Only The Brave Blog
    www.onlythebraveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post! This is the kind of product I want to learn about to know if it is worth it to spend my money. I love Clinique, and the contour palette sounds awesome

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to check out these new Clarins lipsticks as I love the packaging and the formula sounds like a great one too. I also have my eye on the MUR Contour palette even though I don'd need any contouring products haha x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins lipsticks are always good. Xx

      Delete
  15. I really want to try that L'Oreal foundation, I've read good things and apparently they have good shades for pale people too! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shade range is quiet good Josie although not as wide as the True Match foundation. Xx

      Delete
  16. Lovely picks! I love everything in Makeup Revolution's range. I seem to be the only person on the planet who doesn't get on well with the Infallible matte foundation though!xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still need the contour palette! And I'm so sad that I still don't own a chubby stick! x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...