Wednesday 26 August 2015

QUiCK MORNiNG SKiNCARE ROUTiNE FOR LADiES ON THE GO


Skincare morning routine is an area which I used to only do when it takes my fancy unlike my night time skincare routine in which I do all the fuss. I, however, noticed, that the more religious or consistent I am with my morning skincare routine, the better my skin is. I am also the sort of person who prefers to stay in bed the longer that I can so I always end up rushing the rest of the morning. Finding a quick skincare routine that works took me sometime to develop. My current one is effective and it will only take less than 10 minutes. I can even finish within 5 minutes. For reference, my skin is a classic combination and is also sensitive.

CLEANSER- For morning cleansing, I rely heavily on the Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser (£20.50). Morning cleansing is important as it does takes the grime from your face, the oil that is produced overnight, and any residue products that you put from the previous night. This cleanser is for normal to dry skin which I rely like as it means it wouldn't strip moisture from my face. This cleanser is also effective in removing make-ups that I also use this in the evening. It is the most loveliest smelling cleanser there is. It is peach-y yet not overpowering and is just calming on my senses.

TONER- I rely on the Jurlique Rose Balancing Mist* (£18) for my summer toner. It balances the oil production on my skin and keeps my skin calm and hydrated. It has a relaxing rose scent but it doesn't irritate the skin.  It also has grapefruit seed in its ingredients which provides antioxidant benefits for your skin. On really hot days during the heatwave, I spritz it on my face it refreshes my skin instantly and it feels really soothing. Put it in fridge and it feels heavenly on the skin.


SERUM- The Origins Skin Renewal Serum* (£32) has been my favourite since I got it. It's perfect to use in the morning as it is absorbed very quickly by the skin. It is absorbed almost immediately after application. It has a matte finish and doesn't alter the consistency of your make up. It also leaves a glow-y finish on the skin like you have a glow from within and vanishes the dullness from the face with regular use.

MOISTURISER- Last year, I tried the Aderma range and I was really impressed. For this year, I repurchased Aderma Hydralba Light Hydrating Cream (£13.50). This moisturising cream is so light and absorb easily on the skin. It also doesn't leave a greasy feel on the skin which makes it perfect for the morning pre make-up skincare. It is also made for sensitive and it feels gentle and soothing on the skin.

SPF- For SPF, this year's favourite is the Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen* (£32). This is my second bottle as I have been using this everyday. I aim to use SPF daily even during winter as you can still have sun damage even if the sky is grey. This has SPF 50 which is what I always need and prefer. This also has skincare properties which helps protect your skin from pollutants which I think is really beneficial on the skin. It also doesn't leave a white cast when blended properly on the skin.


So this is my quick skincare morning routine. What are your tips for an easy skincare routine when your are on a rush in the morning?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




28 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new SPF, and you might've just convinced me to pick up the Clarins one! Lovely pictures xx

    La'bell || labellwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Jurlique Rose Water- it's so great and easy!
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! and it smells amazing as well. Xx

      Delete
  3. I need a new serum, and I think I'll try the Origins one out, love that it absorbs quickly and that leaves a glow finish to the skin!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Origins Skin Renewal Serum is indeed very lovely Vanessa. It does wonders to my skin. Xx

      Delete
  4. So many gorgeous products. I've tried a few of these and I love the Jurlique Rose Balancing Mist x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pete and I both have the potential of starting full time work now so this is the kind of post I really need, the clarins cleanser sounds lovely as does the origins serum, I wish I had added it to my basket as I just did a big haul too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I'm excited to see your haul Jess! Xx

      Delete
  6. Ah, everytime you mention the cleanser by Clarins, I immediately want to shoot back out and repurchased their joint cleanser/toner.. I'm using a different one now, however I regret not staying loyal to Clarins as I have done their fabulous HydraQuench moisturiser!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the loveliest cleanser there is Gabrielle. You have to try it. Xx

      Delete
  7. The origins serum sounds so lovely! My morning skincare routine only takes me about 5 minutes, so good!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually finish mine by 5. I can't do more than 10 minutes. Xx

      Delete
  8. I'm coveting over that Origins serum for so long now. I am also very lazy with morning skincare and I can't be bother with it most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need the Origins serum in your life Hailey. Your skin will thank you! Xx

      Delete
  9. I love your blog and this post is great - can't go wrong with Origins!

    www.musingsandmore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great products! After this skincare routine I guess my face would be like flawless :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really awesome products dear! Thank you for the tips! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your simple yet effective routine and the products sound amazing. I'd love to try the Clarins cleanser, it sounds like a good one, as I hate anything that strips my skin of moisture. BTW love that Yankee candle design, never seen it before x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just the Yankee candle very recently Alina. Probably around two weeks ago. Xx

      Delete
  13. I'm after a good facial SPF, so thank you for the recommendation!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard so many good things about cleanser by Clarins, after reading this post you make me want to buy it straight away! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...