Thursday 9 July 2015

THE SCENT OF SUMMER

Roger-And-Gallet-Fleur-De-Figuier-Eau-De-Parfum-Review

I am one of the biggest fan of the Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier range. The body oil from the range and its handcream are staples for me all year round. When Roger and Gallet announces that the brand is releasing an Eau De Parfum from the range, I could hardly conceal my excitement. Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum will be the cherry on the top for the amazing range.

Like any other Roger and Gallet products, the Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum* is packaged in a beautiful lavender glass packaging with gold emblem of the brand. The packaging is very pretty and worthy to be displayed in your dresser. The Fleur De Figuier when sprayed smells real fruity with the fig scent prominent yet delicate on the senses. You can also smell hints of zestiness on it. When it dried down, however, it becomes spicy and warm making it more pleasant. A touch of musk and patchouli combined with the fig scent makes it a seductive scent yet still remains to smell fresh. It is sensual, sweet, and luscious at the same time. The combination of the scent is quiet unique and smells amazing for daily use. You can tell by now that I am quiet besotted to this new offering of Roger and Gallet. The only downside that I can think of this perfume is that the scent lasted for just four hours for me and I wish it lasted longer. Dispensing it in my Travalo makes it easy for me to carry it around so that I can spritz it again to my heart's content when the scent is fading.

Roger-And-Gallet-Fleur-De-Figuier-Eau-De-Parfum


If you are a fan of fig scents or just looking for a new scent to try for the summer, make sure to consider the Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum. It is also currently on a discounted price at Escentual.



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




10 comments:

  1. Fig has to be my favourite scent in the world, so I just adore this Roger & Gallet Perfume it smells so good.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I've been wearing it everyday at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love fig scent and my favourite is the Diptyque Philosykos. I have to look at this one though as its price is more on a competitive side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is definitely more reasonable than the Diptyque one. Xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photo and the product sounds lovely :)

    www.girlcandress.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard loads of good things about this perfume. The packaging is a real stunner but the price is somehow a bit dear for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on discounted price at Escentual beaut! Go and check it. Xx

      Delete
  5. I honestly just ADORE this scent, but I have to admit, it didn't last very long on me either when I sampled it! I think it's worth it though, as it's gorgeous x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...