Friday 3 July 2015

THREE SUMMER ESSENTiALS

Festival-Essentials

As summer is finally here and the UK is currently suffering from a heatwave, I made a list of summer essentials that is perfect for warm days and festival season. What I considered as essentials are products that I really need. Like if I am stuck somewhere and I could only bring three items, these are the things that I would bring.  Or when I go to a festival, these are the items that I would bring myself although I am not a big fan of festivals myself. My essential list includes skincare, base, and a fragrance.

La Roche-Posay Micellar Solution for Sensitive Skin- This has become a make-up staple for me. It removes my make-up really well even my stubborn mascaras. Whilst it removes make-ups really effectively, it doesn't feel strong and harsh on my skin. It feels gentle and soothing. A must-have if you have sensitive or erratic skin.

Vichy Ideal Soleil BB Cream with SPF 50*- This has been my favourite base at the moment. It has a sheer coverage that is just enough to hide minor imperfections. It is perfect when you are having good skin days but you just need a dose of some glow. It also has SFP 50 which makes this base better and quiet an essential especially in the heatwave.  It also offers protection to both UVA and UVB. This is like skincare and make-up in one bottle or tube rather. It is also ideal even for those with sensitive skin. Those however on the oily side might want to be cautious in this BB cream as it offers a serious amount of glow.

Roger and Gallet Gingembre Rouge Fragrant Water- I love every thing from Roger and Gallet. Their fragrances are always on-point and quiet unique. Gingembre Rouge is no exception. It has a good combination of zesty, fruity and floral base. It is light yet bold. It is bold enough for the summer yet not that bold to be overpowering. I have the full size of this fragrance but having a 30ml is really welcomed as it means I can carry it anywhere. I like to smell fresh despite the heat. It is still packaged in a beautiful ombre red glass packaging yet it is cute and compact. It is perfect when you are on the go.

Festival-Essentials


So these are my three summer essentials. What are your summer essentials?



XoXO,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






10 comments:

  1. The heatwave is destroying me, I have no desire to move from my floor haha. The Roger & Gallett one looks and sounds lovely

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heatwave is terrible. It makes me so effin' tired most of the time. Xx

      Delete
  2. I wish I had picked the Vichy base whilst it was on offer. It has haunted me ever since!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful base esp on very hot weather Emily when everything seems to melt. Xx

      Delete
  3. The Vichy base seems to one awesome base especially with the heatwave. A trip to Boots needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It also has SPF 50 which is really ideal on this heatwave. Xx

      Delete
  4. The Vichy SPF is a good old favourite of mine too! great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to buy that Vichy BB cream, the SPF just sells it to me x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to SPF and another yes to how glow-y its finish is on the skin. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...