Sunday 5 July 2015

JUNE FAVOURiTES


I hate reminding myself and everyone but really, this year is flying so quickly. It sometimes scares me how we are already in July. Like what happened for the past 6 months? It just seems like a blur. Anyway, as June has gone, I am here with a list of my June favourites. June has been a great month when it comes to my make up stash (not to my bank balance) as I tried several new and good products but I also re-acquiented myself with old ones.

Nars Inoubliable Coup D'Oeil Eyeshadow Palette- A very long name for a very compact palette. This palette is limited edition and has 6 eyeshadows in it. It has the signature matte black packaging of Nars. The eyeshadows are very well-thought and has the usual nudes with navy and purple in it. It also has a highlighter shade. My full review of this palette can be found here.

Clarins Aquatic Rose Iridescent Eyeshadow- This is also another limited eyeshadow from the summer 2015 collection of Clarins which is the Aquatic Treasures. It is the most beautiful rose gold eyeshadow and I usually wear it on its own as it is so pretty. If your still able to get your hands on this one, definitely buy it as I know you would be smitten with this eyeshadow.

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme CC Creme- When I first got this, I just couldn't make it work for me. Nowadays however is a different story. I use this on my good skin days and it just gives a hint of glow. This however works best for me as a buffer. If you have bases that you love but will break you out, put this before putting that certain base and say goodbye to breakouts. As this CC Creme has skincare properties, it soothes the skin and makes a barrier between my skin and any bases that tends to irritates my skin.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome- A summer must-have for me. This is a bronze-y highlighter that just gives enough highlight without looking like disco ball which makes it perfect for day time use. It is also good to use to cheat on having a good holiday glow. Another winner from The Body Shop I must say.

Clinique Cheek Pop- I love the Cheek Pops since it was released last year. This year, Clinique brings out four new shades and I am inlove. I have been trialling this since the start of the month and I have been really digging it. Aside from the beautiful packaging, the product itself is a joy to use. A full review and swatches of the new Cheek Pops can be found here.

Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer in Sweet Pop- I am loving pink lipstick nowadays and this is like the perfect pink lipstick for daily use. It is pink but not so full-on in your face which makes it perfect for everyday use. It is also very creamy and hydrating on the lips.

Chanel La Romanesque Rouge Velvet- Continuing of the the theme of pink lipstick adoration, this is my favourite for evening and night use. It is actually a muted fuschia-pink with a satin finish. I find that this shade is very flattering on my skin nowadays maybe because of catching some tan after the holiday and glorious sunshines in the UK. La Romanesque also lasts for more than six hours which makes it a good choice if you are going out.

YSL Touche Eclat Highlighting Pen- I love the Touche Eclat all year round. It gives the right amount of concealing and brightening under my eyes. I know it is more of a highlighter but I don't really suffer much with black undereyes that is why Touche Eclat makes the cut in my undereye concealing and brightening. It is also good in giving subtle that almost looks natural highlights.

Kiko Dawn Till Dusk Volume Effect Mascara- If you are after volume, this mascara gives serious volume. It almost looks like you are wearing falsies after a few layers. This has a large round wand with densely pack bristles which promises to give you volume. This also doesn't flake when worn. Have I mentioned that it also has a gold, luxurious packaging which is an added bonus.

Treaclemoon Iced Strawberry Dreams Bath and Shower Gel- This has like the most beautiful scent there is. It is light yet playful. It smells of strawberries and creams and everything nice. It used to be a limited edition but is now a permanent range due to popular demand. The best thing about it? It only costs £2.99 for 500 ml bottle. Wowzer!


These are the products that I have been loving in June. What are the products that you loved last month?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




30 comments:

  1. I REALLY need to get my hands on Touche Eclat, seems like one of those cult products I would love :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Claire. You would love it. Xx

      Delete
  2. The Body Shop highlighting dome looks incredible!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Clinique's Cheek pop! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Wow Pop & also liked the look of Sweet Pop & Melon Pop lipsticks. I want to get one of the Cheek Pops next! You have some great products here! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! You would the cheek pops. Xx

      Delete
  5. I really need to try the Estee Lauder CC cream! Everything else from them is a winner, so I bet that is too. Hope you have an amazing July, lovely :)

    xoxo - Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The CC Cream is amazing Kelly. It's one of those underrated products. Xx

      Delete
  6. I need t get my hand on the Clinique's Cheek pop blushes :) Heard so much good about them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous Monica. You would love them. Xx

      Delete
  7. I don't have any of these but they all look and sound amazing. I need to invest in the Clinique lip pops they have some lovely colours xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clinique Lip Pops and Cheek Pops are worth getting hun as well as the rest of the products mentioned above. Xx

      Delete
  8. I've not tried a KIKO mascara before - I don't know why as I love them as a brand! I definitely want some more Clinique Cheek Pop shades too :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Cheek Pops are lovely Jas and the Kiko mascara is great for adding volume to the lashes. Xx

      Delete
  9. Um okay, so I need to now go out and purchase everything mentioned within this post!

    Heather, PorcelainBeauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED to repurchase all the honey bronze collection as it's gorgeous and I don't know where I would be without my touche eclat seriously! This year has gone SO fast! Missed you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you too Jess! So glad you're back. Xx

      Delete
  11. Those two cheek pops are such beautiful shades! I hadn't even looked into the new colors that much besides Cola, I'm gonna have to scope those two out now :)

    eightbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are so pretty Lizzy that I could stare at them forever. Xx

      Delete
  12. Wow you've got some gorgeous products here. I really need to check out the new Clinique cheek pp shades, teh ones you have here are beautiful. That strawberries & cream shower gel sounds good enough to eat x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shower gel is indeed lovely Alina. I'm besotted to it. Xx

      Delete
  13. The Iced Strawberry shower gel sounds really nice! I also like the Clinique Cheek pop and Lip color. :) Really great company.
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore YSL packaging, although that's not all I adore about the brand of course haha. Also, I can imagine the CC cream by Clarins is very impressive - I've been using predominantly Clarins products for my skincare routine lately and I've been so impressed by them! Have a lovely week :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YSL packaging is one of the best, isn't it? And their products are mostly good as well. Xx

      Delete
  15. Treaclemoon just do the best scented products ever!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! And the price is so affordable. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...