Friday 13 November 2015

WHAT'S iN MY AUTUMNAL BAG


Since summer, I had downsized my bag as my back is suffering due to my large and heavy handbags. I am one of those people that carries everything in their handbags. It was quiet awkward to start with as it feels like I might forget to bring something. Having a smaller bag means I have to edit everything and just put what is really necessary. My Rebecca Minkoff bag is quiet handy as even if it is small, it surprisingly holds a lot of things.It is like a Mary Poppin Bag despite its small appearance. It has three main compartments: one at the front which is is very secure as it has a zip and that visible buckle before you can open it, the main big compartment inside, and a back compartment in which you can stash anything that you want to access without opening the bag. I think the design of the bag is pure genius as it allows you to carry loads of things. It is also structured which makes it look rather chic.


Kate Spade Cedar Street Stacy Purse-  When I downsize my bag, I also have to downsize my purse. I tried several medium-sized purse which hasn't really impressed me until I saw this Kate Spade purse. It is very slim and compact but surprisingly holds a lot of things. It has 12 card slots which is real handy as I own a lot of cards. It also has a zipped wallet in which you can put coins in. I really love using this wallet as although it is medium size, it does feel that it caters as much as my bigger wallets.

Glasses- One is my MK reading glasses which is a necessity as I am now as blind as a bat. I love the big frames as it feels quiet edgy for me and it doesn't age me. I also put my Miu Miu sunglasses in the case as strong rays of sun triggers my migraine.


Phone- I had my iPhone 5s for ages and I thought it is time for a new one. I recently got the Rose Gold iPhone 6s and I am inlove with it. It is actually more pink to be quiet honest than being rose gold but it is still very pretty. I love how slim it is and I love the bigger screen. I love also that the battery life is longer as it is a pain to keep on charging your phone. Overall, I am impressed with this new phone.

Happy Plug Headset- I always carry a headset with me as I like to lose myself in music during my breaks or when I am commuting in London. The Happy Plug headsets are so gorgeous and I got the Rose Gold one. You can probably see the typical blogger Rose Gold obsession. The colour however is more of a copper which is a big laugh as I have this image in my head where my phone and head set will coordinate. Both doesn't coordinate at all but still both are pretty. FYI: I don't carry the headset with the case and it is always in a tangled mess most of the time but for the sake of photo aesthetic, I put it back in its original case.

Black Pouch- This serves as my make-up bag where I put my Dior Lip Glow to moisturise my lips. A lip liner and lipstick of my choice is also added. I also carry a Zoeva compact mirror all the time as you don't know when vanity strikes although I like to think that I am not vain. In my make-up bag, you can also find a hand sanitiser and a hand moisturiser which I regularly need especially on this cold weather. The pouch is actually from H&M costs less than a fiver. It feels so soft and is quiet pliable so I really like it as I can easily squeeze it in in my small bag.

So this is the minimal content of my Autumnal bag. With all the above mentioned things, I can also fit my Canon EOS M on top of it but I don't carry it every day so I didn't include it. No receipts lying around in my bag as I am that person who hates receipt with passion (Receipts reminds me of how reckless I am with money so I shove them in the nearest bin asap) What are your Autumn essentials?




XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



20 comments:

  1. Loving that KS purse! <3

    Montse ¦ http://beauteur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than anything else, I am inlove with the pompom key ring. Where did you got it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is from Asos Athena and it is quiet cheap. Xx

      Delete
  3. I am really loving your hand bag and the little pink pompom , so cute !!! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a classy lady I wouldn't have expected anything less! I definitely need to invest in some nicer glasses to persuade me to wear them more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I purchased the Mk one so that I keep on using my glasses. Xx

      Delete
  5. That KS purse is gorgeous. Hello October has also one like that and I love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed one gorgeous wallet beaut! Xx

      Delete
  6. This picture is so well put together - this also makes me want the iPhone and a kate spade purse so badly hah! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always carry around big bags and so many unneeded items. I should downsize my bag too :) I really like yours, it is big enough to fit all the essentials! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to carry everything as well in a huge bag Ela but my back started aching. Xx

      Delete
  8. So it's basically blogger heaven! Adore the purse, but really I'm most envious of your 6S! I would LOVE one! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I got the iPhone6s Martha. It is so slim and I love the colour as well. Xx

      Delete
  9. Love the Kate Spade purse, just gorgeous & your new iPhone is fab x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still inlove with the Kate Spade purse eventhough I have it for quiet some time now Alina. Xx

      Delete
  10. These type of posts are always a fun read! I was about to say, man that's dedication to out your headphones back into the case everytime you're finished with them but I guess you're like me too - tangled mess all the way!

    That purse looks like the perfect size, so elegant too!

    SinĂ©ad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't waste my time putting my headphones back to its original case. Tangled mess team in here! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...