Wednesday 11 November 2015

FEEL UNiQUE RADiANT SKiN BEAUTY BOX

Feel-Unique-Radiant-Skin-Beauty-Box

I have never been a fan of beauty boxes as I just can't see the point of paying for sample sizes. I got spoiled by my local shops which provides kaboodle of samples when you purchased something or when you're just passing by. Maybe I shopped too often that we are almost on name basis with the shop assistants. Anyway, going back to the topic, I always shudder thinking of paying for sample sizes. My brain can't still comprehend beyond the logic of that. During one of my midnight browsing in the Feel Unique website (a very bad habit), I chance to stumble to their beauty boxes section. One beauty box in particular immediately caught my attention as it contains most beauty items that I have been meaning to try. Without even hesitating I just purchased it immediately, forgot about it until it landed in my doorstep 3 days after.


The Feel Unique Radiant Beauty Box contains four products in it which aims to help you achieve a radiant skin. All products combined, it has a value of £75 but only retails at £35. During my time of purchase, there's also a floating discount code of £10 which means that I can get the Radiant Beauty Box for only £25 which my sleepy head thinks that it is a good value for money. I still think it is. The box contains one full size product and three sample sizes.

GlamGlow Youth Mud Exfoliating Mask- This is the smallest sample in the box and I was rather put off how small it is. I think I can only use this 3 times the maximum and I was thinking that this will come handy on the long flights on my incoming holiday. I used this once and my God, the stinging has been awful to my poor sensitive skin that I just couldn't wait to take it off quick enough. I think I'll pass on this one and would not be included in my inflight bag. I am not put off though from the box as this is like a really small sample and I just think of it as a small extra.

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads- This is one skincare item that I have been doubtful of whether to get or not for ages. This comes in a sample size but in quiet a good size as it includes 28 pads which I think is not bad at all. Even though it has glycolic acid and serves as an exfoliant, it is gentle enough to my skin. I think if you have sensitive skin and most exfoliants are too harsh for you, this product will be the right one for you. When I use this Radiance Pads, I can't even feel any stinging sensation. With regular use, I can see that my face is clearer and more glowy. I only use this once a day which is during mornings as it leaves my skin clearer and looks healthier. I have used this several times already and safe to say a full size is on the way. I'm keeping the tub though as this will be real handy for travelling.

Feel-Unique-Radiant-Skin-Beauty-Box-Review

Caudalie Beauty Elixir- This is another product that I have been wanting to try for ages. I have been meaning to reserve this for my long haul flights but I can't help using this as I have heard so many good things about it. I like to carry it with me when I go to work and spray it on my face in the middle of my working day. Working girls out there can probably relate that after a few hours of sitting in front of your computer screens, it just seems like the life out of you has been sucked. It gives a boost to the skin and makes you look really refreshed instantly. You can feel that it immediately gives you an instant healthy and radiant looking skin. It does feel like a magic potion to the skin and I have been totally converted to this wonder product.

Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial- I love this product to bits after the first time I tried a sample size of this from Space Nk. This comes in full size from the box and costs £32 on its own. This is the main reason why I got the box as I am already meaning to get a full size one. Getting the box means I only have to pay £3 more to get this and a few little extras. Let's not forget that I got it cheaper due to the discount code. The Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial is a gentle exfoliant for your skin. I use this atleast twice a week. I apply the product after thorough cleansing and leaves it for a minute per instruction. It comes out as a thick cream and with a gritty texture. You can feel a very slight tingling sensation when it's on your skin but nothing drastic or harmful. After a minute, as it is aptly name, it feels like you had a good facial. It leaves your skin radiant and if you suffer from blackheads, you can see that this minimise them which is really great. I like using this in the mornings when my skin looks like meh and lifeless as it gives clearer and glowy skin after use.


Overall, I have been pretty impressed with the Feel Unique Radiant Beauty Box. Although there is one product that is unsuitable to me, the rest of the contents are all fab. I must say that this is the very first time that I have been impressed with a beauty box. Well done Feel Unique!



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07






14 comments:

  1. I am so desperate to try some Glam Glow, have heard so many amazing things about their masks and skincare. Same goes with First Aid beauty, I tried one of their balms and loved it, definitely need to try more!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed with the First Aid radiance pads. I am looking to get more from the brand. Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear the GlamGlow Youth Mud Exfoliating Mask caused your face to sting - that would have panicked the hell out of me haha! On a brighter note, the Beauty Elixir by Caudalie sounds very promising, what a lovely (and handy!) beauty product :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beauty elixir is really fab Gabrielle! Xx

      Delete
  3. What a good value for money. I would certainly buy it for its great value and I have been eyeing that Ren mask for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ren mask is indeed a must have Athena! Xx

      Delete
  4. I picked this up too as I'd had a sample of the REN facial and like you thought I may as well get the lot :) the Caudalue Beauty Elixir is so relaxing and refreshing and I love the FAB facial Radiance Pads xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this box Jas! It's a great find. Xx

      Delete
  5. seems like great products.. thanks for sharing

    Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this box before & thought it was such a great deal, like really good value for money. I'll definitely treat myself to it in the new year when I use up some of my other skincare bits x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a good value for money Alina. Best to get it when there's a discount code floating around. Xx

      Delete
  7. Glamglow really makes my face sting and go red but it works so well :( Such a dilemma, anyway such a good value box and I definitely need to invest in more skincare xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to be patient with it probably Jess. I just panicked as my skin is so sensitive lately and I don't want to do any harm on it. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...