Friday 2 October 2015

SEPTEMBER FAVOURiTES


Another month has gone and we are getting nearer to Christmas. We are down on less than 90 days before the big day. That thought excites me more than I like to admit although this year's festive season will be a bit of a whirlwind. Before I start waffling of how much I love the holiday season, I will start sharing with you what I have been loving throughout September.

Stila Eyes are the Windows to the Soul Shadow Palette- Since I got this palette, I have been totally inlove with it. Aside that it has a very luxurious gold and rose gold packaging, it also has the most beautiful neutral shades in the palette. The palette has 12 different eyeshadow shades with different shades of neutral in it. The shades are so versatile and you can create endless looks using the palette.  It's one eyeshadow palette worth adding to your collection.

Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer- This has been the best primer I have ever tried. It feels so light on the skin and makes any bases stays longer on your face. It is also tinted which adds a bit coverage and I even use it on its own when I am having good skin days or when I just pop out in the shops. I find that this primer also calms my skin and helps prevent breakouts when I am using certain foundation that tends to break out. I can;t recommend this primer quiet enough.

Roger and Gallet Gingembre Rouge Energising Sorbet Body Lotion- I am one of the biggest fan of the Gingembre Rouge perfume so I am really excited when Roger and Gallet extended the range. They added shower gel and body sorbet to the Gingembre Rouge range. The body sorbet feels incredibly light in texture and sinks easily to the skin. I love body lotions that sink easily to the skin especially on the colder months. The body sorbet also smells incredible that you just want to bask in its scent. It also has micropearls on it which isn't glittery at all in the skin but leaves a luminous finish. The Roger and Gallet Gingembre Rouge Energising Sorbet Body Lotion also has aloe vera in it which makes it very soothing in the skin.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Instant Glow Enhancer- I love using this on top of my Sunday Riley Primer as it gives a natural glow in the skin. It is peach in colour but it dissolves in the skin. This counteracts dullness and pigmentation in the skin. It also has loads of Vitamin C in it which helps in brightening the skin.



Jo Malone Rain and Angelica Cologne- This has been a limited edition range more than a year ago and I have been trying to save this as I really love the scent. I however felt that I will finish this before the year ends. I love the heady yet fresh scent that it evokes. I also haven't tried any perfume that has the same scent as this making it quiet unique in my collection. I am rubbish at describing scent so I am sorry about my rubbish description.

Clarins Rouge Eclat in Tawny Rose- Tawny Rose has been a permanent fixture in my daily make-up routine since I got it. The Rouge Eclat feels really buttery on the lips and quiet moisturising. Tawny Rose is muted rose with warm undertones and is effortlessly gorgeous when worn. It is the perfect transitional shade of lipstick at this time of the year.

Hourglass Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush- Mood Exposure is a muted rosy plum with warm undertones. It is so pretty yet understated and is just beautiful for daily use. It also looks really natural on the cheeks as it blends really well. With its sheeny finish, you can get away without using a highlighter.

Daniel Wellington Grace Glasgow Watch- This is a bit of a cheat as I just received this two weeks ago but I can't stop using the watch. A full review will be up in soon so watch this space. Also, you can get a 15% discount in any Daniel Wellington watch using the code everylittlething07. Aside from that, you can also win a Daniel Wellington watch of your choice in my current giveaway. All details can be found here and hurry as there's only two weeks left before the giveaway ends.

So these are what I have been loving throughout September. What are your September favourites?


XoXO,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





30 comments:

  1. Loving all especially your watch and Body Shop vitamin C. Great selection ...oh and the hourglass blush looks divine :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's less than 90 days until Christmas now, that's so exciting! I've actually set up a couple of Christmas films to record over this weekend haha ;) I can imagine how beautiful this Roger and Gallet lotion smells by the way!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing Gabrielle! I can't get enough of its scent. Xx

      Delete
  3. The watch is stylishly simple. I love watches like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that Stila palette, it's so beautiful and their eyeshadows are great quality! Great post :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is worth getting Liz! I have been inlove with it since I got it. Xx

      Delete
  5. There's so many product that I want to try here! The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Enhancer sounds brilliant for brightening the skin.

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good to give serious glow in the skin Katya and it's so affordable. Xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh I have the Jo Malone London Rain perfume-I need to dig mine out!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these look so beautiful! Vitamin C enhancer sounds great!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Stila palette is absolutely beautiful!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Sara! You would love it. Xx

      Delete
  9. Such a great selection of favourites… Love the watch, it's such a gorgeous design and that Stila palette is amazing too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Stila palette is so stunning - definitely want to get my hands on this!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it Lucy! It's one if the best palette there is. Xx

      Delete
  11. That Hourglass blush looks soooo dreamy! I love a blush with a bit of highlighter in it x

    Josie |Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ridiculously beautiful Josie. I couldn't stop admiring it. Xx

      Delete
  12. I had know idea Sunday Riley did primers. Will definitely check that one out for sure!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing favourites - Mood Exposure, Soul and Tawny Rose are products I always reach for :D I really want to try the Body Shop Glow Enhancer as I really like the moisturiser xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Glow Enhancer is also good Jas! It adds a natural glow to the skin. Xx

      Delete
  14. The Body Shop has such amazing products, I've been really loving their body butters lately. Also, I've seen Mood Exposure around a lot in the past few days, it's starting to make me feel like I need it, woops!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love Mood Exposure. It is very flattering on the cheeks. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...