Monday 5 October 2015

TOP FiVE SKiNCARE RECOMMENDATiONS FOR SENSiTiVE SKiN

Sensitive-Skin-Skincare-Recommendations

While I like to think that I don't have sensitive skin, I am now starting to accept that I actually have one. (Being delusional that I have a normal skin isn't working now. Haha) It is is not however to a point that it is hypersensitive to everything. Hallelujah for that. When I started having severe breakouts at the start of the summer, I went into a panic mode. I tried almost anti-blemish skincare there is and left no stone unturned. In my search for products to keep blemishes at bay and keep my skin happy, I found out that soothing skincare are more effective than their anti-blemish counterparts. If you have sensitive skin, you can relate how a sensitive skin can easily get angry so finding the right balance is a big must. Today, I will be sharing with you the skincare items that are effective and suitable for gals with sensitive skin.

La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser- The Toleriane Range of La Roche Posay is made for people who have sensitive and allergic prone skin. I am quiet interested in exploring the range as anything that promises to calm my skin always get my attention nowadays. This cleanser is incredibly so gentle on the skin. There are cleansers that I used that stings on the skin but you can't feel any of that with the Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser. It also removes make-up very well. Since I started using this, my skin has been a lot calmer. The cleanser appears milky and leaves the skin really smooth without any residue. I use it as a facial wash and it does clean my skin really well without stripping the moisture away from my face.

La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra Fluid- Another product from the Toleriane range that I totally adore is the Ultra Fluid. This is a moisturising fluid that is very light in consistency. This contains no parabens, alcohol, colourants, and lanolin. Aside from having no nasties in its ingredients, it is also non-perfumed and with 0% preservatives. When applied, it feels really cool and soothing on the skin. It feels like your skin is being caress by the gentlest product there is. It is great as a morning moisturiser as it sinks in very well and very light in consistency.

The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Gel- This is like a heaven sent product to my skin. I call it my little miracle worker. I like to use the Aloe Soothing Gel all over my face twice a day. It sinks in very easily works very well with my Toleriane Ultra Fluid. What I also do is that when I find a part of my skin that is quiet irritated or red, I just put it in that area and it just calms the skin instantly. I have always one with me just incase my skin acts up whilst I'm out and about and a few bottles lying around the house. I hoard on good products and The Body Shop emailing me constant discount codes doesn't help.

Sensitive-Skin-Skincare

Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist- Since I discovered this calming mist more than a year ago, I have finished two bottles already and now on my third one. This is alcohol-free so it is very gentle on the skin. It calms the skin really well and my toner of choice when my skin is quiet angry and irritated. The Calendula helps in reducing redness and soothes the skin. This is like the best toner for sensitive skin.

Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Mask- This moisturising mask is a must-have especially that the cold weather is fast approaching. I discovered it early this year and has been so glad that I found this. The Hydrabio moisturising mask is mad especially for those with sensitive skin. It is quiet light in consistency compared to other masks but you can feel that your skin is plump and well-hydrated after using the mask. It doesn't sting on the skin or doesn't leave your skin red after using. I find that this is good to use after a deep cleansing masks as this calms the skin afterwards and gives a boost of hydration as deep cleansing masks usually suck all the hydration from my face.

So these are my top five products recommendations that are essentials especially when you have sensitive skin.



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




  

14 comments:

  1. You've made such a good point Ella - I've also found when I'm breaking out that anti-blemish products don't work half as well as walking towards products more suited to sensitive skin! I hope your summer breakouts are now a thing of the past and thanks for sharing these sensitive-skin products :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has finally settle down Gabrielle! Thank God for that. Xx

      Delete
  2. Your photos are always on point Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with every product mentioned. La roche posay and Jurlique are two of my absolute favourite brands so I'm so pleased you love them too!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love both brands Elle! Both are awesome. Xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try la roche posay products, I swear by body shop usually as when my skin is having a breakout I tend to use lots of masks and harsh products instead of actually using sensitive products which I should xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Toleriane range is really good from La Roche Posay Jess! Xx

      Delete
  5. This post couldn't come in a more better time. My skin has been so irritable lately and prone to pimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this post is helpful to you Hailey! Xx

      Delete
  6. I imagine that specific products for sensitive skin are best if you're going through a tough time with your skin and these all sound like great options. The Jurlique Calming Mist sound fab x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use all those harsh anti-blemish products Alina and it doesn't do any good to my skin. Xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. The brand makes such amazing skincare products. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...