Wednesday 25 June 2014

LiP PRODUCT ADDiCT TAG



I rarely do tags in my blog but this one is very hard to pass and I have to profess my deep love for lip products. The following are my answers to the infamous Lip Product Addict Tag. Enjoy!

-Best Lip Balm/Treatment
The Fresh Lip Sugar Treatment & Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream are definite winners for me. The Fresh Lip Sugar Treatment is just so soft and buttery on the lips. The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is really good if you have sore and dry lips. I use it every night before going to bed and it just restores my lips to its normal and undamaged condition. Both are awesome and amazing at hydration.


-Best Eye Catching Red
The best eye catching red in my lipstick stash is the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in the shade Rouge in Danger. It is bright red with an eye catching gloss on it. It is not too vampy but really gorgeous and beautiful.


-Best Luxury and Best Drugstore Lipsticks
The Best Luxury Lipsticks for me is actually a tie between the Tom Ford ones and the YSL RougeVolupte Shine. Both are really good but the YSL one is more affordable than the Tom Ford lipsticks. The Best Drugstore goes to the Loreal L’Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks in which I immensely love.


-Best MAC Lipstick
The best MAC lipstick without any doubt is the shade Chatterbox. It is the most beautiful pink lipstick there is.




-Most Disappointing Lip Product
I really don’t want to answer this as I am not quite comfortable discussing negative things. Don’t get me wrong, there are products that really don’t rock my boat and I choose not to post about it as I cannot really moan about things really well and I choose positivity over negativity. If I don’t like something, I just don’t post or talk about it.


-Liner-Yes or No
Definitely a yes most especially I have an uneven lip colour on my bottom lip due to over sun exposure in my childhood. The beaches are lovely you know and who cares about damaged lips when you are young. Anyway, I currently love the MAC Boldly Bare as of the moment.


-Best Gloss
It is definitely a tie between Clarins Gloss Prodige & the Maybelline ColourSensational Lip Gloss. Both are non-sticky and just light on the lips. However, the Clarins Gloss Prodige in the shade Crystal is perfect for adding gloss without any hints of colour. It just adds shine to any lip products you are wearing without altering its colour. (PS I'm sorry I forgot to include the glosses in the photos)

-Something Extra
Something Extra goes to the Clarins Colors of Brazil Lip Balm Crayons. These are the most amazing lip crayon there is. These are very hydrating and feel like a balm with a good tint of colour.
I tag everyone who are lip product addicts and anyone who are interested to do this tag. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

10 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures :) I love lipsticks too!

    Ellabellablog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Tom Ford lipstick is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow lipstick addict I love reading this tag. I'm so into the Loreal L’Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks these days. I have several!
    Great post!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you will do this tag as well and that Loreal Liquid Lipstick is an absolute beaut. Xx

      Delete
  4. Awww Chatterbox was my very first MAC lipstick and I've kinda forgotten about it but I still love it <3 <3 Definitely the perfect pink!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do forget about it as well bit it is remains one of my favourite shade. Xx

      Delete
  5. I NEED a Tom Ford lipstick in my life soon! I've been eyeing Spanish Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...