Wednesday 11 June 2014

THE LOLiTA

Marc-Jacobs-Lolita-Palette-Review

When Marc Jacobs released its cosmetic line last year, I am one of those who were greatly disappointed that it is not accesible in the UK. I was particularly eyeing the Matc Jacobs Lolita Palette from the range. Every time I see a photo of it, I just covet it even more. When the news that Sephora is shipping to the UK, the Lolita Palette is on top of my list to purchase.
Marc-Jacobs-Lolita-Palette-Swatches

The Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette is so sleek and beautiful. The packaging reflects Marc Jacobs' ethos which are chic, simple and elegant. It is simplicity at its best. It also has a released button to open it. Despite that the packaging is simple, you can really see that it was thoroughly thought through during the design process. The Lolita palette has seven eyeshadows. Three of these are matte and 4 are with shimmers. The eyeshadows are so soft and very easy to blend. The palette is has beautiful range of nude shades that can be use from day to night. You can also create endless smokey eye looks with this palette.

Marc-Jacobs-Lolita-Palette

With all the good and brilliant things mentioned, the Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette comes in a $59 price tag. For me, that is just expensive for an eyeshadow palette with only seven shades. It is a beautiful palette but it is not something that I call a must-have. It's more of a luxury or a treat for your self. I will not be harping that you absolutely need it. As gorgeous as it is, I cannot justify that I really need it. Yet if you think you deserve it then go and splurge and treat your wonderful self. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

22 comments:

  1. I love the photos! It is a bit expensive but it's worth it !

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella! It is really a bit expensive but it is also beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really is beautiful inside and out! Xx

      Delete
  3. Loved the photos and loved your honesty at the end. Bit pricey for me too!

    Kirsty
    x

    misskirstyworsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging looks beautiful and the colours look like really nice ones :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really a gorgeous piece of a palette. Xx

      Delete
  5. It is incredibly beautiful & the shades look perfect. Need to add it to my Sephora wishlist (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful, and I will keep it on my wishlist :)

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette has been ony wishlist as well since its release. Xx

      Delete
  7. How pretty is this and your photography amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super expensive and so beautiful! I have been googling over these but I would rather buy a blush from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Marc Jacobs are lovely indeed but I have tons of blushes. Xx

      Delete
  9. This is insanely beautiful, Marc Jacobs really knows how to nail packaging to push his products high up on wishlists! His perfumes are the same. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Marc Jacobs packaging makes you covet all their products. Xx

      Delete
  10. Oh this looks so beautiful. The packaging is stunning and those colours look so nice. I think I should invest in this when the next pay check comes in haha.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely more on the luxurious side but I would absolutely get one too lol too bad they don't sell these where I live, and if they did they'd be twice the price! X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really beautiful and I am ashame that I really love it. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...