Friday 27 June 2014

MY CORAL LOVE AFFAiR

Coral-Shade-Cosmetics

I have a serious love affair with the shade coral with my cosmetics. Day or night, winter or summer, fun or formal, anytime, anywhere, coral will be my best pick. I think that the shade coral really suit any skintone. It the best mixture of orange, pink, and peach. It is fun, bright, pretty, and gorgeous at the same time. There is also something in the coral shade that just makes me a little better and my day a bit brighter. This post is an ode to my favourite make-ups which are or almost have the coral shade.


Best-Coral-Shade-Cosmetics

Top on the list is the Clarins Multi Blush in the shade Peach. I raved about this during it's release and I still love it until now. It is the perfect peachy, coral blush without being over the top. Whilst on the Multi Blush topic, the next item is the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lip and Cheeks in the shade Calypso Coral. It is just gorgeous. I have been wearing this non-stop when the sun is out and shining in the UK. It gives a nice healthy glow to the cheeks. Moving on, the Topshop Blush in the shade Let Her Go is another coral blush stunner that is definitely one of my favourites. For the nails, I have the Essie Sunday Funday which is part of their SS13 collection. It is a gorgeous coral shade that brighten up my nails. A shade or two lighter than the Essie Sunday Funday is Revlon Parfumiere Nail Polish in the shade Peach Nectarine. Beautiful colour with a hint of fruity smell in it. For the lips, the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi is on top of the list. It is easy to carry around and gives a lovely shade on the lips. The Loreal Tangerine Sonata is a good and more affordable option. Then there is also the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Coral Incandescent. It is a gorgeous coral shade that is just so perfect to my eyes. And then my favourite amongst all, the Clarins Lip Balm Crayon in the shade Tender Coral. Seriously, I can not stop raving about this lip balm crayon. It gives a nice colour and comfort to your lips.


So these are my favourite corals in my stash. Are you also a fan of the coral shade? Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

24 comments:

  1. These look so pretty! Bet they look so gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coral too it, my favourite colour!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful collection. I adore Coral, I really need more of it.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sian! We really need a bit of corals in our lives. Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm a huge coral fiend! It's my favourite makeup shade for lipsticks and blushes! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of Corals and I'm glad I'm not alone on this obsession. Xx

      Delete
  5. You have such a lovely collection of colours here!
    follower, follow me?
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Calypso Coral too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, coral is s colour i tend to neglect, want to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some corals hun. It is not often the choice of shade of many but it is gorgeous when worn. Xx

      Delete
  8. Both those nail colours look so gorgeous! Can't go wrong with coral in the summer :) might have to pick the revlon one up! What's the scent like?!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Revlon one has a fruity scent on it but it doesn't linger on for long though. Xx

      Delete
  9. I love the look of the Clarins blushes :) Essie Sunday Funday looks super pretty as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clarins always have good and fab products. It's one of my favourite brand. Xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Agreed! Corals are really pretty and cute. Xx

      Delete
  11. Coral has started growing on me recently, and I particularly like coral blushes - especially the ones you mentioned in this post. I really need to consider buying that gorgeous Bobbi Brown one. I really want to start venturing into coral lips too:-) The L'Oreal one looks beautiful, as does the Nars. Lovely post girlll xxxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! The Bobbi Brown one is really gorgeous. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...