Saturday 21 June 2014

WHAT’S iN MY COFFEE TABLE?


I always love seeing coffee tables that are adorned with books or magazines. Pinterest is a great sight to drown your self of coffee tables photo for inspiration.  I like my coffee table to be as simple as possible. I only like some books or magazines on it, maximum of three, with a vase of flowers or a lone candle on top of it. Sometimes, only a lone bowl of potpourri of what is on top of my coffee table. Recently, I’ve been loving some books and these have been my coffee table ornament.




The first book on my coffee table is the Dictionary of Fashion by Christian Dior. It comes in a simple but chic grey cover with pink prints on it. It basically a dictionary as the title of the book suggests with some advice from Christian Dior. My favourite line from the book is “Simplicity, good taste and grooming are the three fundamentals of good dressing”. The second read is the Almanac Perpetual Laduree. The cover alone of this book is so pretty. I had a quick skim over it the other day and the inside pages are prettier.  If you are a big fan of Laduree or you just want a fancy read, I can highly recommend this one. Lastly is the Vogue on Coco Chanel. I am always fascinated with Coco Chanel’s sass and my friend got this one for me recently. Vogue and Coco Chanel on a title screams of a perfect read especially for the fashion lovers. This book gives a good perspective of Coco Chanel’s life.


How about you? What do you like to adorn your coffee table?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

10 comments:

  1. That Laduree Book is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I am inlove with it. Xx

      Delete
    2. Oh dear that's just made me want to upgrade my collection lol

      Delete
  2. I don't have a coffee table :( I can't wait to move out so I can decorate my own place all pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those books look so pretty :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ladurée one is definitely the cutest! I don't have a coffee table but my recent book purchases are next to my bed and they've all been Bukowski lately haha, I ordered It by Alexa Chung, I hope I get it soon <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's some serious reading you've got in there with your Bukowski books. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...