Friday 13 June 2014

THE NEW CC CREAM

Clinique-Cc-Cream-Compact-Review

During summer and spring, my love for BB and CC Creams is just over heightened. Sometimes though, I am hoping that these creams comes in a compact form as well as it will be easier to travel or carry around. I know I am not alone in this predicament. Well cheer up ladies as Clinique has released its own one which is the Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Compact Hydrating Colour Corrector. Long cosmetic names is having its moment nowadays. When I first saw this compact CC Cream, it's just love at first glance.
Clinique-Cc-Cream-Compact

The Clinique CC Cream* is packaged in Clinique's compact packaging with the sleek and silver outer packaging. It is so easy to stash around and looks durable. It has a good size mirror on the inside which makes it perfect when you are on the go. It also comes with a sponge for applying it. I tried using the sponge and it works okay but I find that it works best with buffing brushes. It is so easy to blend and offers a medium coverage. It corrects colour imperfections that I often find that I don't need to use a concealer to hide my redness. This CC cream just gives a radiant, fresh finish to the skin. It also has a good SPF of 25 which makes it really brilliant to use on hotter days. The CC Cream comes in six different shades to cater or match broad range of skintone. The staying power of the product is quiet good as well. It stayed for more than five hours with me before it started to fade. Please excuse the grubby look of the product. I took photos of it whilst it's spanking new but I stupidly deleted it by accident. You can also see how much I have been loving this one.

Overall, I am really amaze with this CC Cream. Before I use it, I was having some doubts and was thinking that it could be another CC cream in the market. When I started using it, I just can't help my self to use it daily as it is a really good base. I highly recommend this one if you are looking for a good base for spring and summer. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. Definitely love the fact this is compact, so much easier for travelling. This sounds like a great little product, great review.

    Kristy | http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's easier and less messy to carry around. Xx

      Delete
  2. I prefer the tube packaging over compact as that keeps the product clean! This sounds like a great product otherwise, will certainly give it a try!

    My favorites from MAC | TheConscienceFund| My Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must hun! It is a really good CC Cream. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love CC creams! The packaging is lovely

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks so smooth!! I've been really wanting to try a foundation from clinique but I'm more on the BB/CC cream sides, plus a super chic packaging! <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really good base from Clinique hun. Xx

      Delete
  5. The packaging looks really nice and it sounds good too. I've tried Clinique's Moisture Surge CC Cream before, so this compact one is likely to be just as good. :)

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I really love using it. Xx

      Delete
  6. I'm so intrigued by the idea of a compact CC cream. I've never used a Clinique base, I am tempted to give this a try in the Summer! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good hun and I highly recommend it. Xx

      Delete
  7. This sounds like the perfect base for summer. Another great post lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just purchased this yesterday because of your review and I can say that it's really good. Thank you for recommending it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...