Thursday 5 June 2014

JURLiQUE CALENDULA TREATMENT SERUM

Jurlique-Calendula-Treatment-Serum-review

If you are suffering from redness and sensitive skin, the Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Restorative Treatment Serum (what a long name..phew) will be very helpful for you. Before the critiques will start flocking in, I have been using this serum daily for more than 2 months now. I think that is more than long enough to give my thoughts on this amazing serum. With regards to skin type, I think that this serum can help all skin type although it is design for people like me who have sensitive skin.

The Jurlique Calendula Serum* is part of the Calendula range. It was released by Jurlique at the last quarter of last year. Calendula is long known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to reduced inflammation, treat acne, and soothes irritated skin. The serum is packaged in an opaque bottle with a pump on it. As a skincare product, the packaging looks fresh and luxurious. It comes as thick in consistency and when applied, it sinks to the skin easily. The products itself smells fresh and a joy to use. As I am using it every morning, I can feel a great difference it does make to my skin. My skin is no longer often red and irritated. I can apply fragranced cosmetics without breaking out. I feel that this serum acts a a barrier and a soother to my skin. It doesn't affect the consistency of your cosmetics or your make-up application. I also use it in the night if I feel that my skin is about to breakout or it is irritated and it just does miracles to my skin. I will wake up with a clear and happy skin. I often find that 2 pumps are adequate to cover my whole face and neck.

Jurlique-Calendula-Treatment-Serum

Overall, the Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Restorative Treatment is another great product from Jurlique. I will definitely buy another one when this runs out. I highly recommend that you give this serum a try. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the sound of this! And the packaging is just gorgeous, so pristine. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the packaging is really pristine. The product alone is worth its price. Xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like what I needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one hun. The serum lasts for a long time. Xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds soothing & hydrating, I love Jurlique Products & this is one I need to give a try
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so soothing and hydrating. I think it is one of the best serum there is atm. Xx

      Delete
  4. Great review! I really love how long serums last aswell, so even if it seems rather pricey its sure to last!

    You're photo's of the item are really pretty aswell!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this serum and it is absolutely amazing and cheaper than most serums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! This serum is just shamazing in every way. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...