Tuesday 3 June 2014

DRUGSTORE GEMS


Over the past few weeks, I have been discovering and rediscovering products from the drugstore. I also try to incorporate them in my daily routine. I consider most of them as gems as they have good qualities and very affordable. Some items as well are really hyped and loved by blogosphere and it should be as most are really awesome.

Top on the list is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. During its release, the blogosphere went gaga over them and why not? These matte balms are lovely. I don't usually go for matte lip products as my lips are often dehydrated but these ones do not dry my lips at all. I have the shade Elusive and Audicious. The Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms also offers a wide range of shades to choose from. Next on the list is the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush. I am currently obsessed with creamy blushes and this one is really good. It is easy to blend and looks very natural on the skin. It comes in a small, simple pot and is easy to stash anywhere. It is quiet small in size but a little goes a long way.


Another drugstore gem is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint. Eyeshadow sticks are so in as of the moment and these are good and affordable alternatives. It is wearable and easy to blend to. It has a sponge applicator which makes application very easy and it is highly pigmented. It offers neutrals and some bold colours.  Talking about eyeshadows, the Loreal Color Appeal Eyeshadow in the shade Golden Rose is an absolute stunner. A beautiful rose gold eyeshadow that reminds me so much of MAC's All That Glitters which is one of my favourite eyeshadow shade. The last but not the least is the Bourjois Java Rice Loose Powder. It is an illuminating powder and I find it best to set your concealer under the eyes. I know that it is loved by many and I definitely fell under its spell.


These are some of my favourite drugstore products. If you've got any more suggestions for other drugstore items that is worth checking, please let me know. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


22 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've been interested in the Bourjois poweder for a while now! And I really must get those Revlon balms, bad beauty blogger! x
    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Revlon balms are really good. You should get some. Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Revlon matte balms, I'm guilty of having most of them! L'Oreal have launched some new mono eyeshadows which I bought last week and these are AMAZING!!! I'm going to get more shades as L'Oreal is on 3 for 2 at the mo in Boots!

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, why do you have to tell about 3 for 2 offer in Boots? I always fall for that trap. Xx

      Delete
  3. Those matte balms are DA BOMB. I really want to try out Scandaleyes, I've heard so much about them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the Scandaleyes one. It's gorgeous. xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love the Revlon balms and Bourjois powder, though i'm yet to try the maxfactor creamy blush's, may have to pick up one or two on the next shopping trip - they're one of those products that I always look at and swatch, but never end up picking up... great post as always!

    Heather | porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just picked up the Maxfactor Creamy Blush I think 2 weeks ago and I just love it. I really recommend for you to try it hun. Xx

      Delete
  5. I can not get enough of the Revlon Balms. I love all the formulas but the mattes are something special. I've heard mixed things about the Rimmel paints but may try one out just to see for myself.
    Great post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The Revlon Matte Balm has a magic formula I think. It just gets on with my picky lips so well. Xx

      Delete
  6. We so often like the same things, we have the same shades of the Matte Balm, and I have two of the Scandaleyes, on of which is Rich Russet! I love the look of the L'Oreal eye shadow, I will definitely check it out on your recommendation. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Twinnys. Rich Russett is gorgeous and the Loreal eyeshadow is really beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  7. I also like all the Revlon crayons! I'm just not a fan of the minty scent thoug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't notice the minty scent until you mentioned it. My sense of smell kind of sucks. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love the revlon matte balms, i have Elusive and it is my favourite. I really love reading about other peoples favourite drugstore products. I definitely need to pick up that L'Oreal eyeshadow because rose gold is soooo pretty on the eyes:-). I really love the maybelline colour tattoos - especially pink gold and on an on bronze. The collection cream puffs are also really good for £2.99 :-) Love your blog xxxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and I just realised I haven't included them. I need to have another post like this as I miss to put some amazing products and I discovered some new ones. I will defo check the Collection cream puffs and thank yoy for recommending it. Xx

      Delete
  9. I love the Max Factor Miracle Touch creamy blush! I have the soft pink shade and it's one of my go-to blushes. Love the look of the Loreal Color Appeal Eyeshadow. Great post Ella! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some really fantastic finds there. Great haul.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this. Wanna buy the Revlon lip things! :)

    http://alittlepieceofzee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Revlon matte balms are really good. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...