Sunday 1 June 2014

THE PiNK SHOES

Asos-Samba-Heels

I live my life in monochromatic and nude shades of shoes that a pair of pink shoes is still a shock to me. It is a big surprise, even to my self, that a pretty, pink shoes just caught me hook, line, and sinker. Whilst browsing the Asos website (it is a dangerous place to browse), this pastel pink Asos Samba Heels just caught my eye. I tried to ignore it, but even in my sleep it still appears on my dream. Now that is quiet an obsession and I just have a strong urge to purchase it and I did.
Asos-Samba-Heels-Review

The Asos Samba Heels is a Mary Jane styled shoes. The upper part is pastel pink with a leather look on it. The sole is made of 2-inch heel that is design as flatform and the colour is white. This pair of shoes looks so pretty and dainty. I think this will look good with skinny jeans, shorts or skirts. Despite that it is pastel pink, it is easy to pair as the pastelness of the pink is almost neautral. Pastel shades are also a big thing for Spring and Summer trend. The pair costs £28 which is pretty reasonable. For a person who mostly relies on flat shoes all my life due to my clumsiness, this pair is quiet easy to wear. It very light despite that is a 2-inch flatform shoes. It is also very comfortable. I use this one for a whole day shopping and it feels like I'm still wearing flats.

Asos-Samba-Heels-Pink

If you want to buy a pair of shoes for summer, the Asos Samba Heel is the perfect choice. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! So jealous :) will be nice to see which outfits you wear them with.
    Lil x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asos has 20% off on all items today beaut! You might want to get one for yourself. Xx

      Delete
  2. HOLY CRAPOLA, those are gorgeous. Can I steal them, pleeease? Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Giddy Self! That is one gorgeous pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love, I really am! I wish I wasn't so tall so I could wear whatever heels I want without looking like a giant!

    ♥ Dayo from Tequila Mockingbird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The predicament of being tall. Heels are saviour for petite people like me. Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh, these are just adorable! I love the shade, like strawberry milkshake! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It reminds me of strawberry milkshake & now I'm craving for one. Xx

      Delete
  6. I literally need this pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...