Friday 30 May 2014

JO MALONE: PEONY and BLUSH SUEDE COLOGNE

Jo-Malone-Peony-and-Blush-Suede-Cologne

The Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne has been on my wishlist since its release. Every time I want to purchase it, something will come up and I will buy something else. Anyway, I had few rubbish days and I was quiet in low spirit so I was thinking of cheering my self up and the cologne finally became mine. It did and still cheer me up to be quiet honest. I am also quiet obsessed with peonies as of the moment and really. Peonies are so pretty that who wouldn't love them.

Jo-Malone-Peony-and-Blush-Suede-Cologne-Review

The Peony and Blush Suede Cologne was released at the last quarter of 2013. I am quiet bad at describing scents so I will apologise ahead. The one that I got is the 30ml one as I want to carry it around and I have decided that it is my happy scent. You know, just to lift my spirit a bit if I will be having another bad day. I was expecting that it will be overly floral in scent but it is actually not. It is sweet due to its heart note as peony but the red apply and suede somewhat balance it. It floral but in a light way with a punch of freshness and girlishness on it. It is mildly sweet with a seductive twist. When spritz, it is absorb quiet easily to the skin. It becomes a warm scent when it stayed longer to the skin. I think it is a perfect scent whether for day or night time use. Like the rest of the Jo Malone colognes, this can be worn alone or can be layered with their another scent. I usually layer it with the Jo Malone Rain and Angelica Cologne. When both are layered together, it just creates a very unique and beautiful scent.

Overall, I am hopelessly inlove with the Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. It's a great scent and quite different from the rest of the Jo Malone range because it's so warm and floral :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed and I am just inlove with it. Xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to go give that a sniff! I have heard so much good about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scent, it is one of my absolute favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favourite scent at the moment as well. Xx

      Delete
  4. This is my favourite Jo Malone cologne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not tried anything from Jo Malone before. This sounds like it smells absolutely incredible though! I must try it out x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give this one a try beaut! Although any Jo Malone colognes are all amazing. Xx

      Delete
  6. This sounds so beautiful! I'm tempted to ask for a Jo Malone perfume for my birthday (even though it's ages away) and I've been wondering which scent to go for, so may have to give this a test :) xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is good choice beaut. It's been highly rave by anyone. Xx

      Delete
  7. One day, ONE DAY, I will buy myself a Jo Malone perfume. Until then I will gawk at blogposts and smell samples :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can have one soon beaut! Xx

      Delete
  8. I've never had a Jo Malone fragrance or even smelt one believe it or not but I've heard so many good things about them. Literally, I swear it's every blogger's go-to smell and I guess if they can also come in candle form then they've gotta be good! This sounds like such an incredible scent, it's so frustrating when you're dying to try it and you have to imagine how it smells! Looks like they've got some really unusual combinations as well which I'm looking forward to testing out xx

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try one beaut. The scents are beautiful when mixed as well. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...