Saturday 24 May 2014

SEPHORA & CULT BEAUTY HAUL

Sephora-Haul

Watching videos, reading blogs, and seeing my twitter feed overflowing with Sephora hauls did not do any good to my craving to do online shopping in Sephora. I also had some horrible days the past few weeks that I totally think that I somehow deserve to shop. Along with my Sephora order, I also did an eeny weeny purchased in Cult Beauty.

When I went to the Sephora website, I was just so overwhelm with all the products I could buy that ate not available in the UK. When I do online shopping, I usually finish immediately as I somehow know what I want to order. My Sephora experience is a lot different since the choices are immense. I don't want to get carried away by my excitement as that could lead to excessive buying. After loads and loads of rationalisation, I finally settled for what to buy.

The first on the list is a common choice which is the Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palette. It is just so beautiful that I can buy all of the five palettes available. After falling in love with my Tarte blushes, the next purchase is a really obvious one and I think it is such a bargain. I got the Tarte Amazonian Cheek and Eye Palette. I feel so lucky that I managed to get my hands in this one as when I checked the Sephora website recently, it is not already available. I also got some of Sephora's own cosmetics line. I got the Sephora Bronze and Blushing Palette as well as two Luster-Matte Longwear Lip Color.

Sephora-Haul


For Cult Beauty, I only got two products. The first one is the Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Duo #4 in which I missed in SpaceNK. It is priced at £19 and just to be aware that it is really small thus the low price. I am still delighted as I am only after the Candlelight highlighter as it is 3/4 of the palette. The second one is the Jouer Lip and Cheek Tint in Peony. I am currently obsessed with Lip and Cheek Tint products.

Going back to the Sephora experience, if you spend more than £70, you will get a flat rate shipping of £10. Be also mindful that the price that you will see will be added with some VAT at check-out. My order came via DHL after 5 days of placing my order and that includes the weekend. I think it is quiet fast and was really pleased with the delivery. I will be reviewing most of my Sephora purchase so keep an eye of it. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. Oooh the Sephora Lip Creams look amazing :)
    xxx Claire
    wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I just wish I ordered more. Xx

      Delete
  2. The Sephora Bronze and Blushing palette look so nice! This is a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...the stuff looks great! Glad that the delivery was smooth and well received!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was not actually expecting that the delivery will be quick but I'm glad that it's quiet straightforward. Xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love the look of these products, I really must try some Tarté products.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should Jess. Tarte is a really good cosmetic brand. Xx

      Delete
  5. Ella no why why why would you do this. Marc Jacobs? :( I must have!

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I think it's about time you get one as well. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...