Sunday 11 May 2014

CURRENTLY LOViNG: SPRiNG FOOTWEAR

Zara-Sandal

Hot weather is starting to creep up and everyone is just so excited for spring and summer. As I was browsing the stores and online shops, gorgeous foot wears are everywhere. I’ve got two foot wears that I think are perfect for sunny days and to show our gorgeously painted toe nails. I just think that I have no self control over these pretty things though I don't consider the following foot wears as pretty but these are more on a chic side.


BiRKENSTOCK ARiZONA SLiDES in BLACK- I always like Birkenstock even though some think it’s unfashionable. I love that it looks so effortlessly chic. Birkenstocks are sole saviour and great as off-duty footwear. It is so comfy to wear and so versatile. And I love the fact that it is making a big comeback in the fashion world. Even net-a-porter is stocking Birkenstock.

ZARA BROWN LEATHER SANDALS- When I saw this pair at Zara, I just fell in love with it. After I spotted it, I was just saying to myself that I must have it as I know I cannot sleep if I will not purchase the pair. I think it is so cool and simply stylish at the same time. It is made of leather and looks very sturdy. The greatest part of it, it only retails at £19.99 a pair. Bargain!

I know some of you might disagree and say that both are ugly but I really love them. Till' next time :) 

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. I love my Birkenstocks & once they're worn in they make the most comfortable shoes. I need to get me some new ones for the summer. I love that they have made a bit of a comeback
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that Birkenstock are in again. I completely agree that these are really comfy. xx

      Delete
  2. The main thing is that they're comfy. The worst is if you're having a nice time in the gorgeous weather but you can't really enjoy it because your feet are killing you :/ just be careful of strange tan lines hehe :) x
    |Life as a Petite|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! You need comfortable footwear when you want to enjoy. With regards to strange tan lines, I had it last year. Haha Xx

      Delete
  3. I always think that Birkenstocks are quiet ugly so it wad really a shock when they've use it in the catwalk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Can't blame you. My brother thinks the same but I just find them so comfortable and easy to match with any clothing. Xx

      Delete
  4. The Zara sandals looks really comfortable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...