Monday 26 May 2014

LET'S TALK ABOUT SUNSCREEN

Best-Sunscreen-Review

The past few days had been pretty warm and sunny. Almost everyone are in good spirit and enjoying the glorious sunshine. During hotter days, I think because of the excitement, most of us often forget about sunscreen which is really bad. Sunscreen saves us from a lot of trouble from nasty sunburn to skin cancer. Research also suggests that applying sunscreen will prevent premature wrinkling. To be honest, I am also quiet bad with sunscreen but last year I had a very painful sunburn that I learnt my lesson the hard way.

On top of the list is the Soap and Glory Sunshield Superfluid. It has been a permanent fixture in my daily routine irregardless of the weather. What I really like about it is the consistency is really innovative. Unlike other sunscreen, this does not leave or coat your skin with a white, greasy look. The Supershield Superfluid will just blend into your skin and left it invisible so it does not ruin your make-up routine. It also has SPF 50 which is really great. As it is from Soap and Glory, it also had a very pleasant and fresh scent to it. I have a sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out.

Best-Sunscreen-Review

The second on the line is my current favourite which is the Clarins Sun Care Oil Spray. At first, I was quiet wary of using it as the idea of applying oil in my skin is somewhat uncomfortable for me. I don't like the greasy feel on my skin. This Clarins one however is the best there is. It comes with a spray so when you spray it, the oil come in a light mist. It easily sinks to the skin leaving you with a dewy skin that does not look greasy. It also has a fresh, subtle scent which makes its application a joy. It has an SPF 30 and really, I don't mind re-applying it over and over again. The Sun Care Oil spray can be use for the skin and hair which is perfect for travelling as well.

Are you mindful of your sunscreen as well? Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. i m really careful as am very fair - factor 50 all the way for me! http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/sliding-doors.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know that you are very careful with sunscreen. I'm trying my best to remember sunscreen all the time. Xx

      Delete
  2. I need to try that Clarins Sunscreen Oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just stumble in your blog & I'm really loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hailey! That is so sweet of you. Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm trying to include more skincare products that contain SPF, the Soap and Glory stuff is on my list xx

    lookslikelara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Soap and Glory Sunshield Superfluid is really good. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...