Thursday 22 May 2014

JUMPiNG TO THE TARTE BANDWAGON

Tarte-Amazonian-Clay-12Hour-Blush-Review

I have been coveting the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush for such a long time. Recently, Tarte Cosmetics launches in QVC but with a minimal range. The gorgeous Laura has kindly sent me a package with two Tarte blushes (Kindly check her blog as it is awesome). When I received it, I am just overjoyed. So here are my two pennies on the infamous Tarte blushes even though I know that the blogosphere is swamp with its reviews.

The Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush is packaged by Tarte in a simple, plastic packaging. The packaging, to be honest, is quiet a let down. With its price, I'm expecting for the packaging to be more luxurious. But hey, we don't judge a book by its cover so we have to do the same thing with this blush. The inside is a beauty to behold. It has a nice pattern in the blush with Tarte embossed on it. This is a big relief for me as I want my cosmetics pretty. The consistency of the blush is hard as maybe because of the clay. It's not the usual consistency to blushes as we are so used to buttery and creamy one. The colour is really good. It looks scary on the pan but very blendable when applied. It looks really natural on the skin when blended properly. Now it claim 12 hours wear and honestly it only lasted me for 10 hours and it started to fade and needs touching up. But 10 hours wear for a blush is really amazing.

Tarte-Amazonian-Clay-12Hour-Blush-Swatches
Top: FEARLESS; Bottom: TRUE LOVE

I have the shade Fearless and True Love. Fearless is a beautiful pink coral colour. It gives a velvety finish when applied to. True Love is a beautiful watermelon colour. It has a warm tone to it and has a matte finish. Both looks too bright on the pan but when it is blended to the skin, it gives a very nice glow to the face.

Overall, I can really say that the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush lives up to its hype and fame. Do I recommend it? Absolutely! Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. The packaging looks amazing! I love the embossed pattern, so pretty. It lasts that long on the cheeks? I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does last that long. I wasn't expecting much but it really lives to its hype. Xx

      Delete
  2. OMG True love is sooo gorg!! I've been dying to have natural beauty and glisten! They are sooo pricey in the sephora here but I probably will get one eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Glisten as well! You are lucky you have Sephora in there whilst in the UK, we don't have any. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tarte and you should get the Exposed shade. Every one raves about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually got it but it is in a palette. And I do agree that it is beautiful! Xx

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love these colours, I infact don't own any Tarté products, although they are very tempting.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really tempting esp that Sephora now ships in the UK. Xx

      Delete
  6. This look super pigmented and lovely! Would love to see it in action on you

    Lipstick Queen Saint Eden Review | TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for an honest review! It's rare these days that bloggers critique something! I liked how you gave negatives BUT said the great positives too!

    x
    Kirsty
    misskirstyworsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try my best to give an honest review all the time. The last thing I want is give people wrong informations. Thank you for dropping by Kirsty. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try these! Been hearing awesome reviews on them for awhile now.

    Em ~ Lynde Avenue | Photography, Writing, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! I need to get on this bandwagon! They look amazing! Great post. Check out my blog beautythink.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join the bandwagon Shannon. Xx

      Delete
  11. These are gorgeous, I may have to treat myself! I love the look of True Love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful shades! I think i'll have to get myself both of them!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get some Tarte blushes hun! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...