Thursday 15 May 2014

NEW DiSCOVERY: ADERMA

Aderma-Review

A-derma is a new French pharmacy skincare range. The brand aims to produce skincare products that helps women with delicate, irritated and damaged skin. The products have plant-based ingredients to help soothes sensitive skin. This brand really excites me as I am on a hunt for a brand that soothes my skin and is priced reasonably.

First on the line is the A-derma Sensifluid Cleansing Micellar Water. Micellar water has been so hyped nowadays due to Bioderma. I am just so glad to find this as I refused to use other micellar water aside from Bioderma. As A-derma is French brand, I think I'll give it a go. It is almost as good as Bioderma. It removes the make-up though waterproof mascara can be difficult. The upside is, A-derma can be purchased in Boots. It retails at £13 per 250ml which is a bit stiff to be honest. Out of all A-derma products that I've tried, this is the only one that I am not so sure about.

Aderma-Review

Now to the good bits. The second one is Hydralba Light Hydrating cream. The cream is of very light consistency and easily absorb by the skin. It feels so refreshing to the skin. It also smells very fresh which makes it a joy to apply. I usually use it in the morning as my moisturiser as it is absorbed quickly by the skin which helps when I am on a hurry. This retails at £13.50 per 40ml. Next is the Nutrialba Rich Nourishing Cream. Personally, this is my favourite amongst all my A-derma products. This offers to soothe dry and sensitive skin. This has a thicker consistency and I use it in the night. When I wake up in the morning, my skin just feels so smooth and hydrated. When my skin also starts to break out, I just slather it more heavily on that area and I find that it helps soothe my irritated skin. The last but not the least is the Rheacalm Soothing Eye Contour. As most eye creams are quiet heavy in consistency, this eye cream is amazingly light. It is the lightest eye cream that I encountered. It is a good eye cream to use in the day. It helps nourish my undereye skin yet it doesn't make my concealer move.

Overall, I am greatly impressed with A-derma skin care range. If you are looking for a new skincare, give A-derma a try as it offers amazing products. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...