Tuesday 13 May 2014

ZOEVA BRUSHES

Zoeva-Brushes-review

Zoeva brushes are like the heaven-sent brushes for me. I am not going to lie, I have plenty of brushes already. I have loads or Real Technique ones, some MAC brushes, and a brush set from Ebay. Though I have plenty, I am looking for a brush set that have every thing that I need so that all will look similar. Luckily for me, Zoeva has kindly sent me their Luxe Prime Set.

The Luxe Prime Set* of Zoeva consists of 10 brushes. Four of those are for the face and six are for the eyes. It also comes with a beautiful clutch to store the brushes when travelling. When I first saw the brushes, it looks like MAC brushes for a fraction of the price. Well, how about its quality? Zoeva brushes are really soft to use. The handles are long and really sturdy. On the handles of the brush, the number and the name of the brush is engraved. I think that engraving the name is a real genius as not all of us are make up experts. By having the name engraved, you can easily know on where to use that certain brush. The brushes felt so soft as well and I just love it. It is described by Zoeva that its brushes are as soft as summer rain. It is very gentle to skin as well. The brushes also wash beautifully and after washing, the quality remains the same as when it is new. The whole set is priced reasonably for 75Euros or approximately £61 which for me is a great bargain for the whole set. It comes out that each brush only costs around £6.


Zoeva-Brushes-Review

The brushes are the following:
Face:
101 Luxe Face Definer: Contour and apply powder
102 Silk Finish: Apply foundation evenly
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: Apply powder blush
142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer
Eyes:
221 Luxe Soft Crease: Blending eyeshadow to perfection
224 Luxe Defined Crease: Blend the crease to a perfect finish
227 Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
231 Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
234 Smoky Shader: Shading and blennding with smoky effect
317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing



Zoeva-Brushes-Review

Overall, I really love the quality of the Zoeva brushes. The brushes are of high quality and priced reasonably. If you are one of those who missed the Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set of Zoeva, it is back in stock. I have purchased mine and it is on its way. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

24 comments:

  1. I have a few of those 227 eye brushes and they are amazing. Very similar to the MAC 217 brushes. Zoeva has so many great products and I'm happy to see them gaining more popularity in the beauty blogger community.

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Zoeva brushes should be hyped more. Their brushes are really good. Xx

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this brand before but they look really good
    | | Dreams Of New York | |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand has really good products! Xx

      Delete
  3. These look amazing, I've been umming and aahhing over purchasing these for a while. They seem like a must to have in a brush collection
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut! The brushes are lovely and really affordable. Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my god I am SO jealous! I want these brushes so bad, they're absolutely beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Gemma! You should get some. Xx

      Delete
  5. I ordred a few brushes from Zoeva just two days ago ! I can't wait to get them, they look so nice !

    http://pinupjet.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for you! Let me know how you get on with it! Xx

      Delete
  6. I've seen a couple Brit youtubers using these so they've got to be good quality :) They look so nice! Haven't made my first official brush purchase yet, but I think I'll be making a zoeva purchase. xxx

    fairyfete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to try these! I think they are pretty hyped up but I want to see if they are up to the hype :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brushes really live up to the hype, that I can assure you. Xx

      Delete
  8. I've seen so many good things about these brushes, really need to get me some

    http://edinburghstylejunkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been thinking about ordering myself a set of Zoeva brushes i've heard so many great things about them and their rose gold set is stunning. Great review.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rose Gold Set is really stunning! I ordered mine and it is still available online. Xx

      Delete
  10. I need these brushes in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These brushes seriously look gorgeous.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard and read so many great reviews on these brushes! Like you say, they're great value for money! I've been on the look out for some new make up brushes and these always seem to come out on top for quality and value for money!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoeva brushes are really good. I just received my Rose Gold brush set and all are gorgeous. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...