Tuesday 20 May 2014

CLARiNS LiP BALM CRAYONS

Clarins-Lip-Balm-Crayons

The Clarins Lip Balm Crayons* are part of the Colours of Brazil Collection. Most brands nowadays are jumping to the lip crayons bandwagon and I am quiet curious as of what Clarins has to offer. Clarins always have beautiful collections and I think their latest one is spot on for summer. Brazil always makes me think of beautiful beaches and gorgeous women so a collection based on Brazil is something to look forward to. The football fanatic in me also cannot forget that the FiFA World Cup 2014 will also be in Brazil.


Clarins-Lip-Balm-Crayons-Review

The Lip Balm Crayons are limited edition and this makes me more crazy over them. Clarins released six gorgeous shades for the collection. The colour ranges from pretty sheer pink, midtoned pink, gorgeous coral, sexy red, plum and a deep red-brown so you can prettily get one that you will like and love. Clarins that the lip balm crayons give a sheer luminous colour and I was prettily surprised that it is quiet pigmented considering the sheer description. It gives a nice hint of colours in your lips. The shade 01 My Pink is actually PH-reactive so the colour you will get will be based on the acidity of your lips. It means that you will have a colour just unique for your self. It is also the reason why in my swatch, you can only barely see it as it is applied in my arm.

Clarins-Lip-Balm-Crayons-Swatches

The Lip Balm Crayons' six shades are (and from to to bottom in reference to the above swatches):
01 My Pink- a PH-reactive colour which varies from person to person
02 Creamy Pink- a midtone pink
03 Tender Coral- a gorgeouscoral with some hints of very tiny small gold glitters (the glitters are really tiny that it's almost impossible to see. It just adds a nice glow and shine to the lips.
04 Sweet Cherry- a nice light red which is not too dark and makes it perfect for daytime use
05 Delicious Plum- a beautiful plum shade
06 Soft Coffee- a deep brown with some red undertone

Clarins-Lip-Balm-Crayons

The lip balm crayons are packaged gorgeously and I think the gold accents make it look really luxurious. I never really thought that lip crayons can be packaged luxuriously. It has a beautiful, sweet smell to it which is the usual trademark for Clarins cosmetics. On application, it glides so smoothly and feels so hydrating to the lips. The lip balm crayons has shea butter giving it a dose of nourishment to the lips. The colour stays with me for 3 to 4 hours and the bolder colours longer. Each lip balm crayons retails for £18 each and will all the 10% discount offer floating everywhere, you can get it cheaper.


Overall, Clarins brings out a really gorgeous collection and the lip balm crayons are the best there is in the market as of the moment. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these colours, lovely post.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour range is absolutely beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might have to give these a crayons a go. I agree the gold accent is lovely, adds something a bit different to the crayons.

    Kristy | http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is gorgeous making the lip balm crayons luxurious. You should try them hun. Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh I really like the look of these - tender coral being my fav! I need to take a trip to the Clarins counter. Thanks for posting :) xx
    Please do come over and check out my Mac lipstick giveaway - http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut! Clarins has some really good stuffs at the moment. I will definitely check your blog. Xx

      Delete
  5. Your photos are really beautiful and you are dangerous to my bank as you always have nice things in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that very nice compliment. Xx

      Delete
  6. These are lovely, my pink and coral are my fav althought my pink turns bright pink on me hehe

    Lovely post :)

    Pinar xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pink is muted pink on my lips. I envy you as you have bright pink on your lips. Xx

      Delete
  7. Lip crayons are everywhere lately! I feel like I'm really missing out by not having one :( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ella! Nice review! The range color is beautiful. I haven't seen them on the lips but these shades look very wearable for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are really wearable for every day use. Xx

      Delete
  9. Oh dear lord, I need all of them! I especially love creamy pink and delicious plum but i'd love to try the my pink PH reacting one as i've used DuWop's PH reacting lipstick's and I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do need these in your life *wink* Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...