Monday 5 May 2014

THE EDiT: SOAP and GLORY

Soap-and-Glory-Glow-All-Out-Powder-Review

Who doesn't love a bit of Soap and Glory? I am a big fan of the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush range as well as their No Cloggs Allowed Mask. Nowadays, the brand is doing really great on their cosmetic lines as well. I like that the packaging of their cosmetics reflects the fun-vibe of Soap and Glory products. The packaging are cheeky and vintage-y at the same time. So here are my latest discoveries of Soap and Glory.

The first in the list is the Glow All Out Powder. The packaging is cute and kitchy but beware that it is made of cardboard. It does appear sturdy but I know some people doesn't like cardboard packaging so just be aware. It is a pink-toned powder with a Soap and Glory stamp on it. It is more of an illuminator for the face. There is a minimal shimmer which is really subtle. It is very flattering to use. I use it in my nose and in my cheekbones and some in my forehead. This is such a lovely product especially on dreary days to give a bit of glow to our faces.


Soap-And-Glory-Peach-Party-Blush-Review

As I am a big fan of blushes especially peach-coloured blush, I then got the Peach Party Blusher. It is a multi-colour blush consisting of 4 different shades. The four shades when combined gives a nice, peachy shade. The glitters in the pan looks scary but when applied, it is really sublte. It is packaged in a sturdy black plastic with some quirky prints. It also has a good size mirror inside. A word of caution, don't apply to much as the colour pay-off is really good. The blush lasts as well for more than 8 hours with me.


Soap-and-Glory-Love-At-First-Blush-Review

The last but not the least and I think the prettiest of the three is the Love at First Blush. This is repackaged by Soap and Glory and now has the same packaging is the Peach Party. I prefer the new packaging as it is sturdy. As the other blush, it is shimmery on the pan as well and I am scared to look like a glitterball. This does not extend on application. It gives a really subtle and beautiful pinky glow on the cheeks. The shade can also be built up according to your preferences. It has four different shades on the pan and is really gorgeous when mixed together.

As you may guess by now, I bought the three when there was a 3 for 2 offers in Boots. I love a good bargain. Each retails at £11. I highly recommend three products as all have good quality with reasonable prices. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





20 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Ella! I'd never tried their make up until recently, but I've been loving Glow All Out, it even made my monthly favourites. You've made me want to try the other two as well though, especially Love at First Blush! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber! Love at first blush is really gorgeous. It reminds me of Benefit Dandelion but a shade or two darker. Xx

      Delete
  2. Peach Party looks like a gorgeous shade for summer. Soap and Glory has a really fab cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Soap and Glory is really bringing good cosmetics and their bath range is also fab. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the Glow all out highlight and these blushes look amaaazing I definitely need to try them. Can I also just say your pictures are amazing, I love them.

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Hannah! I really love the blushes. The quality is really good and it is inexpensive as well. Xx

      Delete
  4. They are gorgeous! Each time I go to try out Peach Party it is sold out!!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely loving products from soap and glory at the moment. Great post.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! S&G are really bringing the best at their products atm. Xx

      Delete
  6. Peach party looks beautiful! :O
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable! I've never heard of soap and glory before, but I'm interested in them now. They look so teeny tiny.

    Elizadeathtaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not tiny. They are even bigger compared to the normal
      size blushes so it is a really great value for money. Xx

      Delete
  8. I haven't really ventured into their make up side of things but I may just have to now :)

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should beaut! The cosmetics are lovely and gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  9. I really want to try some Soap and Glory products, these look great! x
    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...