Sunday 15 June 2014

MY WEEK iN PHOTOS


I feel like days are going so fast lately and in between work, sleep, blogging, and social life, it can get pretty hectic. I have a few simple pleasures that I have been totally loving this week that gets me through tough days. Or just to help me relax in the evenings.


Top on the list is Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It is one of my comfort food and I'm pretty bad with it. I usually have it in the evenings especially when I am so tired or when I am just cranky due to a bad day. I also got this cute ice cream scoop from Primark. Like, how cute is that? From Primark as well, I got a set of four small ice cream bowls with matching spoons. To balance the ice cream, I like to pair it with my Citrus Water in which I did a post last week. I am also loving these small Jaffa oranges which are so sweet amd yummy. Another source of Vitamin C.


The boyfriend has got me these bamboo sticks in blue gel-like water. I think it is so pretty. I think it's quiet sweet that he got me these ones as I believe in bamboo sticks as a good luck charm. Moving on, I used to be a big fan of the Starbucks Cold Seattle Latte and I seem to have forgotten about it. I re-acquinted my self with it after spotting them in the grocery aisle. I have been also loving June issue of Vogue with Kate Upton in its cover. I haven't been able to pick a Vogue magazine for a long time and I think it's about time to subscribe to it again.



What have you been up to this week?
Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I've had to stop buying Ben and Jerry's, as I am so ridiculous with it when it is in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm as bad as you Amber. I can't keep my hands off it but it always somehow appear on my trolley everytime I go food shopping. Haha Xx

      Delete
  2. That's like my favorite flavor ice cream !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ia a very addictive flavour. So yummy! Xx

      Delete
  3. I finished a tub of Cookie Dough ice cream this weekend. It really is deadly. I can't believe that ice cream scoop is from Primark it's so adorable!

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's only for a pound. There are some really good gems in Primark. Xx

      Delete
  4. The ice cream cute is so pretty! I can't believe it's from Primark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark has some really good stuffs espcialy in their Home Section. Xx

      Delete
  5. Just been catching up on your blog posts lovely :) Amazing as always! I'm debating whether or not to re-subscribe to Vogue too I miss the excitement of opening up to see the beautiful cover :)

    Pinar xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for your nice compliment gorge. I am still thinking of whether to re-subscribe to Vogue as I have the Porter mag on subscription at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love your photography! Really craving ice cream now though ha
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! That is so nice of you. Xx

      Delete
  7. mmmm ice cream... looks so good!

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A definite must have especially last week! Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...