Monday 9 June 2014

LOREAL L’EXTRAORDiNAiRE LiQUiD LiPSTiCK

Loreal-Liquid-Lipstick-Swatches
Left to Right: Rose Melody, Rose Symphony, Tangerine Sonate
Since the release of liquid lipsticks last year, everyone was caught on its hype and just fell in love with it.  Everyone is just amazed by the liquid lipstick revolutionary formula. Almost every brand, high-end or drugstore, released their own versions of liquid lipsticks. My latest love for liquid lipstick comes from Loreal which is their L’extraodinaire Liquid Lipstick.
The first thing that caught my attention with the Loreal L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick is its packaging. The packaging is so chic and gorgeous. It comes in a gold packaging with a see through glass in the middle so that you can identify the shade of the lipstick. If I see it and I don’t know the brand of the lipstick, I can misidentify it and thinks that it is released by a high-end brand. The see through glass is a real brilliant idea and design as it lets you see the shade of the lipstick. The packaging alone reminds me so much of YSL which is not a big surprise as YSL is under the Loreal company. The range also released 9 shades ranging from nudes, to pinks, and to corals.

Loreal-Liquid-Lipstick-Review

What I really like about this product is its applicator. It has a wider paddle applicator compared to other brands of liquid lipsticks. It is so easy to use and to apply. When applied, it feels soft as butter and gives a high-shine finish. My favourite! Like most of the high-shine lip products, its staying power only lasts for 2 to 3 hours. It is not heavy on the lips and non-drying. The three shades that I picked are Rose Melody, Rose Symphony, and Tangerine Sonate. The names are so musical. Rose Melody is a nude-pink shade. It's one of those my lips but better shade. Rose Symphony is a bright, warm pink shade. It is so pretty without being overly bright. Tangerine Sonate is a bright orange-coral shade. It is so beautiful for summer.


Loreal-Liquid-Lipstick

Overall, I really love the Loreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick. It just ticks all the right boxes for me. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. Rose Symphony is exquisite. I absolutely love using it and I always get compliments when I wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I have two so far and want more. I have the Fushia and it is stunning! Plus, they smell so good.
    Great post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get the Fuschia one. It looks so gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  3. They look gorgeous, love the bright colors!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I love the packaging too, though it is funny that L'Oreal have duped the Glossy Stain packaging here, and the Glossy Stain formula in their Glam Shine Stain Splash. I really fancy picking one of these up for Summer, the tangerine looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually notice that until you pointed it out Amber. Orange Sonate is really gorgeous! Xx

      Delete
  5. Great pics ! Lovely colors !
    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made me want these now! I really love the two pinky shades. Maybe you could do a post with swatches of them? Great post!

    Abby x
    whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby and I'll try to include swatches in the future! Xx

      Delete
  7. Non drying eh? I'm still afraid that they'd dry down too much for my sensitive lips! I love the colors I'm seeing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about that. It goes on really well with my lips on my part. Xx

      Delete
  8. These colours are lovely, but very bright! :) lovely blog!

    Thinkfashionx.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade Rose Melody is actually like a nudish pink ang very wearable. Thank you for dropping by Naomi. Xx

      Delete
  9. These are stunning, I love the Rose Melody, gorgeous packaging too!

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have ALL of the shades, that is how much I love them.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do and I think I'm following your path. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...