Friday 4 September 2015

AFFORDABLE iTEMS with BEAUTiFUL PACKAGiNG

every-LiTTLE-thing07

The drugstore brands nowadays are really upping their game. There are so many drugstore products with their qualities almost equal to high-end ones. The drugstore products however often lacks the wow packaging in which you can find with its high-end counterparts. There are however exemption to the rules. Recently, I have been acquiring drugstore products with gorgeous packaging that you can even mistook them as high-end ones.


Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush- How gorgeous is the rose gold packaging of this blush? The whole Kiko Rebel Romantic Collection shares the same beautiful rose gold packaging. Aside that the blush has a rose gold packaging, it also has a mirror inside which makes it one of the best blush packaging I ever own. The outside of the blush has an embossed intricate pattern adding to its wow factor.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- Aside that Lash Sensational is my favourite drugstore mascara, the metallic pink packaging is also very dreamy. The only thing that lets me down a bit is the print on the packaging but it still remains very pretty. Both the original formula and the waterproof one shares the same packaging.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome- This highlighting dome is one of my favourite bronze-y highlight. It is also packaged very chicly in a dark bronze with gold detailing on it. Although the whole packaging is plastic, it doesn't appear to be tacky and looks sophisticated instead. I really want to applaud The Body Shop for the packaging in their Honey Bronze Collection is really a good one.



Loreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen- I have this for quiet sometime and I really adore its packaging. You can guess why probably from the photo. It is one of the very first drugstore product that utilise the rose gold packaging. It is also very slim and the overall appearance is tastefully done. The rose gold packaging is paired with white detailing making it pretty and dainty at the same time.

Kiko Supreme Cream Eyeshadow- This is another ace packaging from Kiko. The brand has really good products up in their sleeve. This has a glass pot with a gold lid. The glass pot is a bit wider that your usual cream pot eyeshadows making it more elegant. The high-shine gold lid makes it more appealing to my eyes. The packaging of this is so comparable to my Chanel and Clarins cream eyeshadows.

Loreal Color Riche Exclusive Reds- I don't know if everyone would love this packaging but I really like the combination of matte black and metallic gold together. The matte black makes the packaging very chic. It tugs the minimalist part of me. Although the lipstick is not weighted, it still gives a very satisfying click when you close it. I am one of those people who loves a good click with their lipsticks.

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette- This palette is packaged like a box of chocolate and I am one big sucker of chocolates. Although this has a cardboard packaging, it is quiet sturdy. I have been bringing it with me in my travels and it still looks good as new. It doesn't show any signs of being battered. Both the inside and outside packaging are dreamy and so beautiful to look at.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





32 comments:

  1. Kiko's new collection just has such stunning packaging! x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed lovely esp the Rose Gold packaging. Everything is dreamy. Xx

      Delete
  2. Agree with you on Kiko, their packaging gets more & more sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! and their pricez is quiet on the affordable side. Xx

      Delete
  3. These are all really lovely products, Kiko is definitely a winner packaging wise, it's always beautiful!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jas! Kiko has been really upping their packaging game. Xx

      Delete
  4. I've seen a lot about the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette lately, it looks gorgeous.

    Www.abigailsworld.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cocoan Blend palette is so beautiful Abigail that is why so many people are raving about i. Xx

      Delete
  5. Kiko's new collection is lovely. I couldn't believe how affordable they are as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their packaging is beautiful, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. And the quality of their products is really good. Xx

      Delete
  7. These are really pretty! Kiko's new packaging is really gorgeous, especially those lipsticks xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Ela! And the quality is real good. Xx

      Delete
  8. It's so bad that I judge makeup by how pretty it looks but I do haha and these are all great options here. I am in love with the Zoeva palette, so glad I decided to treat myself to it x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not alone Alina. I am guilty of buying make-ups just because they have beautiful packaging. Xx

      Delete
  9. So many gorgeous products, and my wishlist just doubled (thanks...)

    Heather, Porcelain Beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I always feel when I visit your blog Heather. Xx

      Delete
  10. KIKO Limited Edition packaging never fails to wow me, it always looks more expensive than it is :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed esp the Rebel Romantic Collection. Everything is so dreamy. Xx

      Delete
  11. All of these look soo pretty! Definitely going to try the mascara!
    Kirsty

    xx

    misskirstyworsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post Ella! I have fallen in love with the latest Kiko collection too, it looks so much more expensive than it is! The quality is spot on too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous idea for a blog post! I have such a 'thing' for beautiful packaging and anything metallic just kills me.. think YSL and Charlotte Tilbury. Providing ideas on affordable versions of pretty packaging is a really great idea, they could make brilliant dressing table accessories after using haha :) The Body Shop highlighting dome looks pretty special..

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am inlove with YSL Rouge Voluptes Gabrielle. I hoard them like mad. Xx

      Delete
  14. I've just found your blog and can I just say, it's absolutely gorgeous, I love it! I have that L'Oreal lipstick packaging and it's soooo pretty!!

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo
    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I'm glad you love my blog. Xx

      Delete
  15. I really like KIKO packaging! There's a new store near where I live and I can't wait to check it out x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I wish I have a Kiko store near me. Xx

      Delete
  16. Kiko's packaging game is sooo on point, everything looks quite expensive actually, I wish I could try their products. I think that the Zoeva palette will be great for fall, that cranberry shade just stoof out for me <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cranberry will be lovely for Autumn Siham. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...