Monday 7 September 2015

AUTUMNAL BLUSHES

Autumnal-Blushes

Autumn is almost here or it's probably here by now and I am welcoming it with open arms. Autumn is probably my favourite season. Okay, it's a tie with Summer. I love the colour that Autumn brings and the cosiness I always associate it with. Big scarves, hot chocolates with marshmallows, cosy blankets, etc. As the weather changes, my make-up choices change as well. I will be sharing with you my top 5 blushes that I will be using throughout Autumn and probably Winter.

Hourglass Mood Exposure  Ambient Lighting Blush- It had taken me quiet a while to take the plunge to buy this blush due to the price tag. A big thanks to the Space NK discount code and a little push from my friend Jasmine. Mood Exposure is a muted rosey plum with warm undertones. It has a sheeny finish to it. Although it is a powder blush, it melts to the skin and looks natural and smooth. Its staying power is also good which is more than seven hours on me. Overall, I am really pleased with this blush.

Stila Poppy Convertible Color Lip and Cheek Cream- One of my newest discovery last summer and I have been reserving for Autumn is the Stila Poppy Convertible Color. Poppy is quiet scary on the pan but is actually very wearable. It gives a nice flushed tint on the cheeks that can be sheered out or built up according to your preferences and skin tone. As it is a cream blush, it lasts ages and looks natural on the cheeks.
Best-Autumnal-Blushes-Swatches
Topshop Dream Phone Blush- Dream Phone has been a long time favourite of mine. It is a medium dusky rose shade with very little gold shimmers running through it. The gold shimmers are subtle and not full on in your face and just adds gives an edge to the blush. It is a very pretty on the cheeks and it blends easily on the skin. The colour is true to pan. Dream Phone also lasts ages which is more than six hours.

Bobbi Brown Rose Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks- Another cream blush that I crack on every Autumn and Winter. Rose is a medium dusky rose and has a sheeny finish. It is very pigmented but can easily sheered out. It looks very beautiful on the cheeks and very flattering.This also lasts ages and the monochrome packaging is uber chic.

Mac Gingerly Sheertone Blush- Possibly my favourite Mac blush of all time. Gingerly is a medium peach shade with warm undertones. It has a sheertone finish so you can start sheer and build it up whichever you prefer. It great to use as a contour whilst still adding peachy tint on the cheeks. Gingerly is understated yet looks real fab on the cheeks.

Best-Autumnal-Blushes


So these are my top five Autumnal blushes. What are your Autumnal blush staple?




XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is! I just rediscovered it a few weeks back. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Stila cream blushers. And the Hourglass blushers are just beautiful.

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with Hourglass blushes. I think they are the best blushes there is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Their blushes are so beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  4. I can't believe I still haven't got an hourglass blush they are beautiful, I will have to pop it on my birthday list, and the Stila one looks really pretty too! Great picks for transitioning for Winter xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got one Jess and it's beautiful. Defo get one for your birthday. Xx

      Delete
  5. So glad you're loving Mood Exposure :D MAC Gingerly is another favourite of mine I will definitely be wearing lots this Autumn. I think I have Dream Phone too - it looks gorgeous in your swatches so I will definitely give it a go again :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big thank you you for your recommendation Jas! Xx

      Delete
  6. I adore autumnal blushes and they are what I wear year long! x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really beautiful! Stila is so pretty x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the colours and the hourglass one looks lovely but I don't have the willpower to spend that much!

    Leanne
    www.oohsimplething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a long time to get one due to the price Leanne. I only buy it when there was a Space NK discount code. Xx

      Delete
  9. Now that the weather is officially getting colder I am loving seeing posts like these. So many gorgeous shades but the one from Topshop is probably my favourite x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blush by Stila looks so pretty and feminine, it's great to hear it has good staying power too. I'm using a blusher by Mii Cosmetics right now, however when the time comes to renew, I'll have a look into the one by Stila!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Stila Poppy is indeed so pretty Gabrielle! It would suit you really well. Xx

      Delete
  11. I love deeper blushes. They look really nice on tan and fair skin. And when its colder out the flush on the cheeks is perfect. Deeper blushes are one of the beauty products that no matter what time of year I always seem to buy and wear. And sometimes even buying multiples on accident. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I always end up buying multiple things when out and about. Xx

      Delete
  12. Mood Exposure looks beautiful! I really want to buy a few more Hourglass blushes. I think I'll be gravitating more towards something like Benefit Rockateur or just wear my Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop as a blush <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try Rockateur Siham. It has been on my wishlist for ages but I keep on forgetting about it. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...