Friday 11 September 2015

YSL VOLUPTE COLLECTiON

YSL-Rouge-Volupte-Collection

Last year, I went to a phase where I am just obsessed with YSL cosmetics. It was a bad time and my bank balance was not happy at all. Anyway, I pass through that phase and thanks heaven for that but I still pick another shade that is not in my collection every now and then. Due to that obsession, I discovered some good YSL products that I really love until now. My biggest love goes to the YSL Volupte Lipstick and  I cannot get over how beautiful and good these lipsticks are.

The YSL Volupte comes in several finishes. I have the Rouge Volupte, Rouge Volupte Shine, and the Volupte Sheer Candy. All three finishes are so soft and feels buttery to the lips when applied. It feels so rich yet not heavy at all on the lips. The lipsticks all come in luxurious packaging with the YSL logo on it. The Rouge Volupte and Rouge Volupte Shine comes in a luxurious gold packaging whilst the the Volupte Sheer Candy comes in chic silver. The middle part of the packaging reflects the colour of the lipsticks so there's no hassles involve when choosing a lip colour.

YSL-Rouge-Volupte-Collection

The YSL Rouge Volupte gives an opaque shade to the lips. I usually need only one or two application to get the full colour of the lips. I sometimes find though the it settles to the cracks of my lips thus I only have one shade from the Rouge Volupte which is the shade Nude Beige. Despite that, it feels hydrating to the lips and has a glossy finish. It also has SPF15. Next on the list is the Rouge Volupte Shine. It gives a full colour but with a glossier finish than the Rouge Volupte. It also is my favourite amongst the three. It never settles on the cracks of the lips and it is very hydrating. It has Hyaluronic Acid which helps moisturise the lips. It never stayed long on my lips but I really don't mind re-applying it as like what I mentioned, it is just a joy to use. I have six shades from this range which are 04 Rouge in Danger, 06 Pink in Devotion, 07 Rose Infinite, 09 Nude in Private, 12 Coral Incandescent, and 19 Fuschia in Rage. Lastly and my favourite during summer time is the Volupte Sheer Candy. It offers bright sheer colours and feels like a lip balm.. It sort of like a hybrid between a lipstick and a lip balm. I also find that it is the most hydrating amongst the three. I've got the shade 04 Succulent Pomegranate and 08 Iced Plum.

YSL-Rouge-Volupte-Review

These are my YSL Volupte Collections. I know it is not as much as other have and I did not get all of them at the same time. I just accumulated it since last year. What are your thoughts about YSL lipsticks?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





47 comments:

  1. You have so many stunning shades here! YSL lipsticks just have the most beautiful packaging. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your collection! I absolutely love YSL packaging. Rose Infinite looks a lovely shade xo

    Beth | polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose Infinite is gorgeous Bethany. One of my personal faves. Xx

      Delete
  3. You have so many!!! *swoon* I'm not a fan of all the colours, I have 2 of them and love them and don't wear them nearly as much as I should!..Right.. know what I'm wearing tomorrow! :*

    Lucie xx
    LucieLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wear mine as often as well nowadays but I'm just reminded recently how much I love these. Xx

      Delete
  4. Coral Incandescent is such a beautiful colour! I've never tried these but will definitely have to buy one of these now! They look so beautiful! X

    Amylaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral Incandescent is stunning Amy. I think it's the first shade that I purchased. Xx

      Delete
  5. OMG your collection is actually amazing, I am not jealous at all haha. I love the packaging and the shades you have here. It's still one of those lipsticks that I lust after but just haven't picked up as I wouldn't even know where to begin x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try one Alina. They are just amazingly good. Xx

      Delete
  6. I really like these-don't use mine as much as I should! I love the packaging-it's divine!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your collection is intensive and I don't get jealous easily, but this makes me envy your lisptick collection. I love that you put swatches for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't they look so pretty!!! What a nice collection you have :) It must be too hard to pick one to wear!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to pick which one to wear. It's always a constant battle. Xx

      Delete
  9. Oh wow you have quite the collection! I only have Rose Infinite but I will definitely check out Nude in Private next :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nude in Private is gorgeous as well Jas. Xx

      Delete
  10. What a stunning collection. I've wanted nude beige for a while now. Such a pretty nude. But I have yet to try one of the YSL lipsticks. The packaging is simply amazing. :) x

    Renata
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
    Win an UD Naked Palette (1,2,3 or Smoky) or an Anastasia Contour Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nude Beige is like the perfect nude lipstick Renata. It's my go to shade when I want nude lips. Xx

      Delete
  11. Looks so luxurious! I love the Rouge shade!

    http://www.beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your YSL collection is so impressive! I only have one YSL lipstick as I'm obsessed with MAC. YSL definitely has the nicest packaging of all the lipsticks I've seen!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail! I have also been obsessed with Mac but have now stopped. My will power is better nowadays, I must say. Xx

      Delete
  13. Love, love, love and ten million times more.. love! I tried a nude lipstick by YSL about five months ago and have ever since adored their cosmetics. Out of the swatches in this post, my favourite is undoubtedly Rose Infinite :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their lipsticks are really luxurious Gabrielle. It feels like butter on the lips. Xx

      Delete
  14. Rose Infinite looks like such a pretty colour x I need to try one of these Lippies, I have yet to add one to my collection x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose Infinite is indeed gorgeous Caitriona. I love that shade to bits. Xx

      Delete
  15. I love this range, they are just so luxurious and the packaging is super glamorous xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is just one beautiful lipstick range. Xx

      Delete
  16. packaging wise they might be the most beautiful ones out there. never tried any ysl lipstick but i feel like i have to, they look so good.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful and an absolute eye candy. Xx

      Delete
  17. Oh wow, what a collection! I've not tried any YSL lipsticks but I've always loved the packaging x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them Josie. The lipsticks feels like butter on the lips. Xx

      Delete
  18. i really want to try their makeup, these look amazing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Danielle! They really are good. Xx

      Delete
  19. Ahhhh I want one :( They're such beautiful lipsticks, so envious of your collection! x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! You have a swoon worthy collection here! I have a couple of these and love them.

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Em! They are so pretty, aren't they? Xx

      Delete
  21. I could easily collect these they are so beautiful to display but to actually use even better I think, I am impressed xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipsticks have a permanent space in my vanity. They are just so pretty to look at. Xx

      Delete
  22. I want them all hahha! I love how incredibly smooth this range is ahh, so luxurious! Packaging + the feeling on the lips x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I personally own 3 shades from this range and I must say that they are just pure perfection: pigmented, moisturising and with subtle natural finish. Nude Beige and Rose Infinite are my favourites. I also own the Iced Plum, but the colour itself looks a little weird on me haha :) Definitely worth a try and invest a little more in these products:)

    http://www.cojograab.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally jealous of your collection! I really want to splurge in a couple of YSL lipsticks, they're so pretty. Nude Beige and Rose Infinite would be my picks among these :) x

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...