Wednesday 9 September 2015

THE BODY SHOP SPA OF THE WORLD

The-Body-Shop-Spa-Of-The-World-Collection

I am a big fan of spas. The idea of relaxing and being pampered is bliss for me. I used to aim for quarterly spas before but as life gets more hectic and with my blog as well, this is not feasible anymore. Actually, going to spa is becoming more of a big treat nowadays. When The Body Shop released their Spa of the World Collection, I was very excited. Imagine almost having a spa experience in your own time and place is wonderful. Almost being the operative word as I still love having a good massage by a professional masseuse. However, the idea of using luxurious products like the ones you can find in the spas is heavenly.

The Body Shop Spa of The World Collection* is inspired by products all over the world. The collection is inspired by exotic places like Africa, Morocco, Polynesia, and Japan. The whole collection is packaged in a very chic dark bronze packaging which I really dig. The products looks rather chic in my bathroom. The Spa of the World Collection is divided into three rituals which are Relaxing, Revitalising, and Blissful.

Dead Sea Salt Scrub- The Revitalising Ritual starts with the Dead Sea Salt Scrub. The salt scrub comes in a really large tub and contains 350mls of products. Dead Sea Salt is rich in natural minerals which is beneficial to the skin. The scrub looks coarse but is actually gentle when rubbed into the skin. It also smells glorious which makes scrubbing really relaxing. After using the scrub, you can really see how smooth your skin. The dead sea salt really makes a good exfoliator. You only need a small amount of the scrub so I can see that this tub will last for ages.

The-Body-Shop-Spa-Of-The-World-Collection-Review

Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay- I am quiet excited to try this product as I am a big fan of charcoal masks for my face. This product though is not recommended to use in the face but only for the rest of the body. The body clay has a thick consistency and should be applied on a dry skin. I only apply a thin layer and wait for it to dry. It takes around 10 minutes to fully dry. Instead of washing it off with a shower or bath, I use a dark flannel to wash it off. I prefer a dark flannel due to the charcoal. I also imagine that a shower or bath will be quiet messy. After taking the charcoal mask with a wet flannel, I then take my shower or bath. The Himalaya Charcoal Body Mask also smells amazing and relaxing. It leaves the skin really smooth and clean afterwards. This product is more of a treat than being an essential product.

Thai Lemongrass Massage Oil- This is possibly my most favourite amongst the three. I usually use it after using the two products or after a bath on a long day from work. The oil is not sticky and just feels comfortable on the skin. When it sinks to the skin, it doesn't leave a stick residue. It has a lovely lemongrass scent as well that is revitalising and calming at the same time. It leaves the skin feeling smooth.

Have you tried the Spa of the World Collection by The Body Shop. What are your thoughts about it?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



26 comments:

  1. This collection sounds amazing, definitely going to get my hands on the body clay! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body clay is awesome Mia despite that it has loads of potential to be messy. Xx

      Delete
  2. I bought the Japanese Camellia Cream and it smells ever so luxurious. I can't recommend it quiet enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on my list to buy and you make me more excited to get one! Xx

      Delete
  3. I've wanted to try these bits for ages, very helpful post!

    Creebashford.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They smell gorgeous! I only swatched them however all these sound really good! Definitely gonna pick up some!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole range is lovely Ela! Definitely worth getting. Xx

      Delete
  5. The Dead Sea Scrub sounds amazing and I love the idea of a body clay - definitely sounds unlike anything I've tried before! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dead sea scrub is so good Jas! The best body scrub that I had tried. Xx

      Delete
  6. these all sounds amazing! am heading over to the website now! lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this range from TBS even if I only treated myself to one of the body scrubs, it's just so relaxing to use and the packaging is super luxe too. Hoping to try one of the body clays next x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this a couple of times today in the 'blogosphere' and I've well and truly fallen in love with the collection! The packaging alone is very luxurious and goes a long way in providing an idea of how lovely the products themselves will be :) The Massage Oil is certainly at the top of my to-try list!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The massage oil is divine Gabrielle. You will surely love it. Xx

      Delete
  9. This range is genuinely AMAZING, I've only used the mask twice as it gets so messy and I don't want to stand there with it drying haha but it works so well! The scrub is my favourite and the oil is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mask can indeed get messy Jess but I love the skin benefits that I can gey from it. Xx

      Delete
  10. Your pictures are beautiful! I am yet to try this range. I am really interested in the face & body oils Xx

    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, thank you Alexandra! It really means a lot when I receive compliments with my photos. Xx

      Delete
  11. I REALLY want to try the body clay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good Leticia despite that it can get messy. Xx

      Delete
  12. After seeing this I will definitely have to try the range!
    Lovely post and photos

    Liz | lotsofloveliz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz and defo try the range. If has loads of amazing products. Xx

      Delete
  13. I need to try the dead sea salt scrub!
    Your photos are on point :)
    www.chubbylamb.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...