Friday 18 September 2015

THE BRONZE EYESHADOW EDiT

Bronze-Eyeshadow-Recommendation


As it is getting colder here in the UK and my winter coats are out already (ridic for September, right?) , I am also embracing more dramatic make-up looks. For me, there is something so beautiful and gorgeous about a good bronzy eyeshadow. Whether you use it on its own or with a smokey eye, it always look stunning and makes you feel like a bronze goddess. Whilst scouring my collection, I discovered some good bronzy eyeshadow worth sharing.

The Affordable One- An old favourite of mine is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. It is a midtone bronze shade with a metallic finish. On and On Bronze is very pigmented and opaque. One application is enough for a good coverage on the eyes. It also lasts for ages and doesn't crease when blended properly.

The Eyeshadow Pencil- The Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 05 Rosy Brown is a summer discovery for me. Rosy Brown is a bronzy-mauvy shade. It lives to its promise as the eyeshadow doesn't budge, smear, or fade. It is also well-pigmented and so easy to blend. Overall, it t is just a very good eyeshadow that only costs £7. It is also very easy to bring when you are travelling as it is very compact in its pencil form.


The Cult Favourite- Mac Mulch is probably a cult favourite and I can really understand the hype about it. Mulch is a dark bronze with reddish undertone. It is good to use in the crease to add more definition in the eyes or to enhance a smokey look. This also has a good colour payoff and blends really well.

The One in the Palette- I am a big fan of Zoeva not only with their brushes but also with their eyeshadow palettes. The Rose Golden eyeshadow palette from the brand is a personal favourite of mine. One of the shade in the palette which is Rusty Petals is a beautiful is a shimmery medium bronze with pink miniature shimmers. A review of the full palette can be found here.

Bronze-Eyeshadow-Recommendation


What are your thoughts on bronzy shade eyeshadows?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



35 comments:

  1. I love the Kiko shadow stick & use it most days. For evening impact I love Chanel cream shadow in Mirage; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kiko eyeshadow pencil is gorgeous, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  2. I love a bronze eyeshadow. The Maybelline Tattoo one is my go to daily shadow. xx

    unicornlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The On and On Bronze is beautiful and really affordable. Xx

      Delete
  3. Mulch is one of my favourite eyeshadows ever! I also love By Terry Bronze Moon. There's also a beautiful bronze in the Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mulch a lot. It is so beautifully understated. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love a good bronze eyeshadow all year round. The Bronze Moon by By Terry is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try Bronze Moon. I have so many recommendations about it. Xx

      Delete
  5. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I need that Zoeva palette!

    Sara - She Who Is Short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do Sara. You would love the palette. Xx

      Delete
  6. The color tattoos look gorgeous to apply I need to get hold of some, the kiko shadow sticks are top of my list too! LOVE my zoeva palette ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoeva Palette is an absolute beauty, isn't it? Xx

      Delete
  7. I love bronzey eyes! I want to get either the KIKO or Maybelline one x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are really good and beautiful Josie. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love bronze eye shadows, I just can't have enough of them. Maybelline one is my go-to one, really easy to use!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The On and On Bronze is really easy to use yet not OTT. Xx

      Delete
  9. Kiko Rosy Brown looks so pretty!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely picking up some more Kiko sticks! Rosy brown looks so pretty! x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko has so many beautiful things to offer Martha! Definitely worth checking. Xx

      Delete
  11. I love bronze shades all year round if I'm honest haha. Kiko Rosy Brown is such a stunning shade and another one that I personally love is MAC Woodwinked x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woodwinked is also one gorgeous shade Alina. It's one of my all time favourite Mac eyeshadow shade. Xx

      Delete
  12. I've just got to say, your swatches are always so beautiful and consistently providing an accurate idea of how the shades look - I love them! I love nothing more than bronze shades for the eyes, Kiko Rosy Brown is beyond gorgeous :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love bronze eyeshadows! All year round really, haha!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't blame you Monique! Bronzy eyeshadows has its own beautiful appeal. Xx

      Delete
  14. Mulch is a lovely shade. I'll have to dig it out and put it to some use!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mulch is one gorgeous shade. I wonder why I still haven't got it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one Kaycee! It is so beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  16. Thank you for dropping by Helena! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. the Mulch one from MAC is awesome! i dont have that and its such an awesome shade. i love how restrained the glitter component is, just the right amount. thanks for this :D


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a LOVER of bronzy shades! I've had the pleasure of using and owning that same shadow stick from Kiko and I'm now finishing my second tub of that color tattoo from maybelline! I really would love to get some neutrals from colourpop next including a bronzy shade or two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also lusting over ColourPop. I wish we could get it easier in the UK. Xx

      Delete
  19. Can't go wrong with On And On Bronze! It's my favorite cream eyeshadow. I like to wear it on it's own or add a little bit of Tempting by MAC just to warm it up a bit more. :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...