Saturday 8 November 2014

THE WEEKENDER: DATE NiGHT


Last week, I had a few horrible days and the boyfriend decided to treat me for a meal over the weekend. We went to our favourite steakhouse and we had a lovely time like we always do. The steak is always rave-worthy. It makes my mouth water whenever I remember their steaks. I am a really big fan. I did a review of the place in which you can find here.




During date nights, I try to put a bit of effort in my appearance. Not that Ryan will really worry about my appearance after being together for more than 10 years. It is still nice to dress up every now and then. I chose a bold lip and a smokey eye but I know that only the bold lip is visible from the photo. I used that Nars Audicious in Charlotte. It is the perfect bold lip of choice as it is not easy to transfer when eating.

How's your weekend?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, even for a vegetarian haha xx

    http://leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The steaks look delish. Seems like you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked absolutely gorgeous, where's your outfit from? Love the plait and the lips too! Onto the food haha it looked delicious, steak is one of the nicest meals I think xx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! The top is from Zara from last year's collection. Xx

      Delete
  4. That's a beautiful lip colour! Glad you got cheered up :)
    The Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did cheer me up. Thank you for dropping by! Xx

      Delete
  5. Holy, those steaks with all the trimmings look so damn good! Loved the fried looking thing! It's in my goodbooks when it's deep fried :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also guilty of loving deep fried foods. Xx

      Delete
  6. Thats steak looks absolutely delicious! Making my mouth water just looking at it :) You look really lovely and I love the fact you do date nights and dress up for them - I should take a leaf out of your book! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to dress up every now and then. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...