Thursday 6 November 2014

THE BEST CHRiSTMAS-Y SCENT

The-Body-Shop-Glazed-Apple-Review

Every Holiday Season, I am always on the lookout for limited edition ranges. I am a massive fan of Christmas and I think that limited editions are the most beautiful during this time of the year. I am also a big fan of Christmas-y scents. I love roasted chesnuts and the whole Christmas fanfare. This year, I am most inlove with The Body Shop Glazed Apple Range.

The-Body-Shop-Glazed-Apple

The Body Shop Glazed Apple* range's scent is so different from the usual Christmas-y scent that I go for. I don't usually go for fruity scents during the holiday season. However, the Glazed Apple is so attractive to my senses. It is sweet but not overly sweet for me. It just have the right balance of being sensual, fruity, and fresh at the same time. The Glazed Apple Shower Gel has apple extracts and Community Fair Trade Honey which makes it so nourishing on the skin. It is so deliciously scented that shower time is rather luxurious and fun. The Glazed Apple Shimmer Lotion has shimmer on it as the name suggest. It is perfect for nights outs and Christmas parties as it has plenty of small glitters. The glitters seem a letdown for me as I really love it and would like to use it for daytime use but on the other side, there is a body butter from the range and it has no shimmer. The Shimmer Lotion is light and easily absorb by the skin whilst still very moisturising. My new favourite hand cream which is the Glazed Apple Hand Cream is also available from the range. It contains apple seed oil which gives it a fruity apple scent and hydrates the hand very well. It sinks well to the skin easily plus the lovely scent makes it my favourite. Then there is the Glazed Apple Lip Balm. It is packaged in a metal tin and the balms has a green colour into it. Don't worry, the green tint don't transfer on the lips when used. It is very hydrating on the lips. The biggest selling point for the lip balm? It taste and smells delicious that I am already planning to hoard them. You can taste the yumminess of glazed apples. Yum!

Overall, I am really impressed with The Body Shop Glazed Apple Range. If you are looking for a mid-range but a really good Holiday scent, you should try this range. Till' next time :)

Please don't forget to join my one year blog giveaway.

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. I actually had a sniff of this over the weekend and it smells delicious. I should get some next payday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole set looks incredible I hadn't seen it until I read a few blogs and was like WOW, might pick up the lip balm before payday and then try and get the set when I am paid, thanks for sharing lovely. Hope you had a nice bonfire night xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glazed apple as a child and this brings back good memories. I have to find them when I'm out next shopping. It is quiet unique for a Christmas scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the smell. It is sweet and refreshing at the same time. Xx

      Delete
  4. Gosh, this is perfect - the Body Shop's Christmas scents slay me. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of their vanilla things as usual. This sounds lovely, thanks for reviewing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this sounds amzing, I really want to get myself to a Body Shop and sniff every single one. Love the sound of the shimmer lotion and lip balm :D x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so lovely! I love those festive limited edition products that just put you in a great mood while waiting for Christmas :) x
    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Christmas build-up and most esp Christmas itself! Xx

      Delete
  7. Mmm, this sounds right up my alley! I was looking at this scent collection on their website yesterday, debating between Apple and Cranberry. Can't wait to smell them and decide :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a Cranberry craze last year. I think the Glazed Apple is something new for Christmas. Xx

      Delete
  8. Omg they smell so amazing!! Definitely need to buy myself something from that range. Just wish I could have everything!!!

    http://livialinette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range is full of really good items. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...