Saturday 22 November 2014

THE WEEKENDER: GETTiNG COSY


As the cold weather is really here and our days are getting shorter, it is that time of the year that warm and cosy things are always welcome and much appreciated. So here's the list of things that are my favourite in warming myself sans the coffee and candles.

- A Leather Jacket as who doesn't love a good leather jacket . My obsession with leather jackets has no bound. The latest one that i got is from the petite range of Topshop. Its sleeves are the perfect length for me. Petite girls can understand how difficult it is to find a coat or jacket with the right length of the sleeves. It also has a silk lining on the inside making it really comfortable to use.

- A Fleecy Robe as we all need a cosy robe whilst lounging in our pj. Mine is the Next Robin Robe It also comes with a hoody which makes it so adorable and cute. Another plus side, it is grey which is a favourite colour of mine at the moment. It is so cosy and soft that I can't get enough of it. It also has a snowflake patterns on it which makes it more adorable.


- A Pair of Uggs. I know its like a marmite thing and I don't really love the sight of it but I don't also hate it. Unstylish as they are, you cannot argue that a pair of Uggs are so warm and toasty to wear. My friends think that I am so brave because I opted for a light colour. I actually bought it two years ago but it still looks pristine. These comes handy for those late evening or early morning food shopping spree.

- Woolen Scarfs. I have two options for these in which one of the affordable side and the other is like an investment piece. I got the Burberry one for myself 2-3 years ago probably and it has been in constant use during the cold months. I like to think that I have a good habit of taking care of things as this one still looks quiet good after endless uses every winter. A cheaper alternative is a Topshop one which I got last year. It is also very cosy and soft. I bought it when the Tartan trend was so big last winter.


What are your favourite cosy things? Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE THiNG07 

18 comments:

  1. I had my UGGS for years and eventually had to throw them out as they were in bad shape but I really miss them now after seeing them here, they are just the comfiest things ever even if they aren't the most stylish. I live in fleecy robes when I am home during the cold months haha. Lovely post! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do live in fleecy robes as well during winter. Nothing is more cosy than fleecy robes. Xx

      Delete
  2. I seriously loathe the sight of Uggs but I do agree that they are so warm and comfotable. I just can't bring myself to wear one in public

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get you. Some of my friends hate it with passion as well but like what you said, it is so lovely and toasty on the feet. Xx

      Delete
  3. I got some Uggs last year and absolutely love them! I know others don't like them but I always feel smug knowing my feet are much warmer than theirs! x
    www.jenniferpolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do want to hate Uggs, but the minute it gets cold mine come out and don't get put away all winter!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like that as well. I love how it warms my feet. Xx

      Delete
  5. Great post Ella :) totally with you on the fleecy robe - live in mine in winter! Is it a bad thing that I put it on literally as I walk through the front door after work?! Never owned ugg boots as never really like the look of them but feel I may be missing a serious comfy factor! X

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If warm feet and comfort are what you are after, Uggs is the best pair to have. Xx

      Delete
  6. Coziest post ever! I'm really into woolen scarfs at the moment, I'm waiting for some I ordered online. I remember a couple of years ago freezing my neck because I hated them (shocking, I know!) but now that I have shorter hair it's seriously a dream for me hahah X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woolen scarves are basically my winter saviour when I am out and about. I always feel cold so getting wrapped up is an essential. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love fleecey dressing gowns they are gorgeous and I am in a love hate relationship with Uggs too hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Uggs for Christmas,all I'm missing is a cute little fleece robe and my winter will be set.Hahahaha

    http://bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...