Monday 24 November 2014

ZOEVA'S NEWEST OFFERiNG

Zoeva-Mixed-Metal-Palettes

If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you know how affectionate I am with Zoeva. Today, Zoeva releases three new offerrings. The Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette is one of the three. I know, another palette. But this palette has something special to it. Just by looking at the photos, you can see how good size the eyeshadows are. So today, I will be sharing with you my thoughts about the Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette.

The Zoeva Mixed Metals Palette* is packaged in a very sturdy cupboard packaging. The eyeshadows are influenced by different metals hence the name of the palette. Each eyeshadows are named as well based on the metals they are inspired from. I really love it when eyeshadows have names on it. The names as well are printed not at the back of the palette but at the bottom of the eyeshadow itself. Everything is so well thought. The eyeshadows like mentioned before are quiet good sizes. There are 10 eyeshadows, 9 have glittery finish and one matte finish. The matte eyeshadow is the Onyx one and perfect for lining the eyes or making the eyeshadow more intense. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and doesn't crease on the eyes. It has no fall-out and it so buttery in texture. I really think that the quality of the eyeshadows are really good and the best part is, it only retails at €17.50.

Zoeva-Mixed-Metal-Palettes-Review

The Zoeva Precious Metals Palette is yet another beautiful offering from the brand. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

17 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, this looks beautiful. What a lovely selection of shadows. I have never tried anything from this brand but this palette makes me very tempted
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really good variety of shades & they are very pigmented. Xx

      Delete
  2. this palette is soooo beautiful! love colors like that1

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is this and what a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful, reminds of many precious metals. <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It is so creative how they took ideas from precious metals. Xx

      Delete
  5. This palette looks so pretty! I've been wondering about quality of Zoeva eye shadows, I love their makeup brushes! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried Zoeva makeup before but have always been intrigued since their brushes are so amazing! I love the shades in this particular one and the price is so affordable! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their cosmetics as well hun, they are also good. Xx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow what a gorgeous palette! I definitely need this in my life, I'm a sucker for a good palette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need a good palette in our collection as one is never enough for us. Thank you for dropping by Gemma. Xx

      Delete
  8. That palette makes me want to cry it's so dreamy, I wish I was actually joking! I am getting brushes after xmas but definitely need to pop this onto my to buy list now xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get the new rose gold eye brush set. Their products are really dreamy. Xx

      Delete
  9. Totally loving this one... Just got the "natural yours" and thinking about getting this one too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...