Tuesday 18 November 2014

YOUR NOT SO USUAL CHRiSTMAS CANDLE

Jo-Malone-Pine-and-Eucalyptus-Candle-Review

I always associate Christmas with sweet, heady, and cosy scents. I must say that something must be wrong with me as as of the moment, I am not navigating to those scents yet. I always love my roasted chesnuts sort of candles but this year, I haven't purchased one. The boyfriend had however bought me a Jo Malone Pine & Eucalyptus Candle as he knows I really love candles. When I first saw it, I don't quiet know what to expect as I have never tried any scents of this sort.

The Jo Malone Pine and Eucalyptus Candle is packaged in the usual chic Jo Malone signature packaging. Like the rest of Jo Malone candles, this burns cleanly and the candle is even most of the time. It is an absolute pet peeve of mine when a candle doesn't burn evenly and one side is unburnt. The scent is crisp and fresh. It will remind you of a pine forest in the middle of the snow. It will transport you to a tranquil winter wonderland. The eucalyptus adds a good twist to the scent making it more modern. It is a sort of scent that will be love by both genders. I think that is the reason why the boyfriend pick this up as it is not very feminine. It is not overpowering but you can surely smell the scent.

Jo-Malone-Pine-and-Eucalyptus-Candle

The Jo Malone Pine and Eucalyptus Candle has been burning everytime I have been at home. I think it is the perfect candle for this Christmas and I am hopelessly inlove with it. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. Mmmm this candle is so nice :) I love Jo Malone candles, may have to treat myself to one. An early Christmas pressie :)

    Zoe Newlove | Beauty Blogger & MUA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should treat yourself gorge! You deserve it. Xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a nice candle and it would make a nice change to the usual sweet scented ones I always have! I also hate when the candle burns unevenly x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My absolute pet peeve when a candle burns unevenly. Xx

      Delete
  3. This is quiet different from all my florally candles. I need to have a sniff the next time I'm in Jo Malone's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The scent is really different from the usual Christmas candles. Xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds divine! Jo Malone candles are incredible :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. I also thinks that their candles burn cleaner than other high end ones. Xx

      Delete
  5. Jo Malone candles are very luxurious. This instantly goes to my Christmas wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This candle sounds amazing! I normally stay away from very sweet smelling candles and hate all the sugary, vanilla scents so this is right up my street. It's a shame Jo Malone candles are so expensive though. x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The price is really on a steep side. Xx

      Delete
  7. This sounds perfect to have in the house for both yourself and boyfriend esp if it isn't sweet (Although I do love sweet fragrances), I love how chic it is too though so would look perf on the bedroom side xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sweet fragrances as well. Freesia and Baies are two of my favourites but this one is also surprisingly really lovely. Xx

      Delete
  8. Aw sounds like such a gorgeous candle, what a nice treat! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...