Wednesday 12 November 2014

THE DRY SKiN RESCUER

Aesop-Resolute-Hydrating-Body-Balm-Review

During cold months, my hydration game is always up. Despite drinking buckets of fluids, my skin always go crazy during autumn and winter. The harsh, cold wind and the heating at work leaves my skin really dry and at times flaky. Not a pretty sight I would say. I always carry a hydrating cream to top up during the day as twice is never enough. This year, I am looking for something that really nourished the skin without topping it up a few times during the day. The Aesop Resolute Hydrating Body Balm came at the most precise moment for me to try something new. Aesop as a brand really hasn't disappoint me yet so I really looking forward to try their new offering.

The Aesop Resolute Hydrating Body Balm* is packaged in the signature Aesop metallic tube. In accordance with the brands aesthetic, it has a green info print on the packaging. When you buy the 500ml, you will get the bottle one which is prettier. I have my eyes on that after I finished the 120ml. It doesn't have a floral scent in which I usually go for. It has a mixture of Coriander Seed, Black Peppercorns, and Patchouli which gives it a fresh, aromatique scent. The scent is not overpowering but is just lovely on the senses. What I really like about this body balm is when you apply it, it is creamy but sinks easily to the skin. It doesn't leave your skin greasy but it nourishes it very well. On my first use, I somehow think that it will not do any good hydration for the skin as it is just absorb easily. I am so wrong! It is doing a very good job in hydrating my skin. I even only used it once and my skin has just been fine. Now don't get me wrong as the Aesop Resolute Hydrating Balm is on a steep side. It retails at £25 for 120ml. However, I do think it is really worth every penny as it does a good job in intense skin hydration. A little also goes a long way as you don't need to keep re-applying it. I use it during the night and this bad boy keeps my skin healthy and well-nourished despite the cold weather.

Aesop-Resolute-Hydrating-Body-Balm

If dry skin is your problem, make sure to grab the Aesop Resolute Hydrating Balm. It is a sure skin saviour for the colder months. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. My skin has started to get really dry now so I've been using my oil based products. This balm looks really good, might have to try it!

    X

    STONE FOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might love this Zoe. It is not greasy and very moisturising. Xx

      Delete
  2. This definetly sounds like something my skin needs at the moment!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is considering how cold it is nowadays. Xx

      Delete
  3. My skin is ridiculously dry so I should probably try this!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds absolutely fantastic, I seriously cannot wait to try mine thank you! I suffer with really bad skin as the weather gets colder, I swear I over exfoliate too to compensate and it just makes it worse- I love the tin packaging actually, I like the look of the body shop creams like this too, think they are so pretty xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like what I really need atm. My skin is so dry and the cold weather is not helping at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aesop is the king of skincare. It's products always lives to my expectations and despite it's price, it is still my go to skincare brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore Aesop and its products are always spot-on. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...