Sunday 30 November 2014

WHAT'S iN MY CLUTCH: PARTY EDiTiON


Today is the last day of November and December will be here tomorrow. Where has the year gone? I feel like everything went so fast this year. Is it good or is it bad? I really don't know. December marks all the festivities and is the busiest month of almost all human beings. Parties and dinners will be here, there, everywhere. I will be sharing with you today what I usually carry around with my clutch during all these festivities. Nothing really fancy but it is more on the practical side.

My clutch of choice for this year is the Asos Black Glitter Clutch. It is so inexpensive and a real bargain for £12. It is of a good size and has enough room for everything. It even has a zipped pocket for important things. So here are the contents of these gorgeous clutch.

-H&M Card Holder. As the clutch is relatively small and compact, a card holder is most appropriate than a wallet. I usually bring one bank card and a few notes folded in the other card slot. I go through so many card holder a year so I stack up with this H&M beauty. I already managed to lost two. I know, how clumsy of me. This card holder is really inexpensive but looks really sleek.

-Kissing Elixirs for a minty fresh breath. It is small and compact and just so easy to carry around instead of mints. The packaging is beautiful with the pink and gold details. Who would have thought it's a fresh breath mist? I have the flavour Cinnamint which is basically Cinnamon and Mint.

-Travalo Perfume Atomiser. Another compact beauty must-have. If you have a problem of wanting to carry your perfume when you are out and about but it is so big for your purse, Travalo is the answer. It made my life so easy. You can pump as much as 4ml which is approximately 50 sprays. Amazing, isn't it? It's perfume on the go.


-Dior Addict Lipglow. As a person who suffers from dry lips, this beauty is a must have. It does not only hydrates your lips, it also gives a very nice tint on the lips. It is a balm and a lipstick in one go. It also has a stylish and compact packaging. I have a pink theme going on in my clutch I must say but it is unintentional believe me.

-Lipstick of Choice. We all want to touch up and update atleast our lipstick especially if it is a rather long night or party. Nars Audicious in Charlotte will possibly be my constant companion. It is bold and lasts really well.

-Ibuprofen. I suffer from migraine and it is well-manage thanks to my prescribe meds. I, however, have an occassional headache and Ibuprofen is always handy. I don't want to be a spoilsport and just leave a party because of a headache.

- A compact mirror. A mirror is always handy for all the ladies out there. I've got these mirror from Zoeva. It is so compact and has a really good size mirror.

- My old battered phone.


So these are the contents of my Christmas Party/Parties clutch. What are yours?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. Perfect picks I love the cute atomiser and the card holder is compact and chic, great for a night out xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I can't live without my atomiser. It just made my life so easy. Xx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous clutch for all your festive party needs! I love the look of the Kissing Elixirs such a cool idea! The Travalo Perfume Atomiser also sounds amazing and something I haven't heard of till now x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the Travalo hun. It will be one of your handbag essential. Xx

      Delete
  3. The Dior Lipglow's sound lovely!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I really love it and it always save my dry lips. Xx

      Delete
  4. Okay - I want the clutch, the card holder, atomiser and lipgloss - I really can't afford to read so many blogs lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clutch is really cheap though plus there's 20% off at Asos atm. Xx

      Delete
  5. I so need a card holder for my night out bags, I just shove everything in then wonder why I lose things! How anyone doesn't have a mirror in their party bag is beyond me!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Card holder is really a saviour. You can stash cards and money without getting bulky. I live with compact mirror always in my handbag. Just in case I need it. Xx

      Delete
  6. You actually manage to fit a lot in your clutch!
    I'm personally not a big fan of card holders but my wallet is small enough to fit in a clutch anyway so I don't need to worry about that. :)
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clutch is actually big and roamy in the inside which is really good. I like to bring a lot of things with me so I need a good size clutch. My wallet is actually on a big size so the card holder is used every now and then. Xx

      Delete
  7. What a lovely clutch! I keep similar things too, a card holder is a must even if I'm carrying cash for that night so I'll just tuck it in there like a card haha. Basically the essentials like hand sanitizer, lipstick, lip balm, perfume sample, and a hair band- this one for me is second on the priority list after money, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It is such a pain to fit everything that we want to bring to a small clutch. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...