Tuesday 4 November 2014

HAND CARE


Hand-Care

As Autumn is here and Winter is just around the corner, like most of the populace, my main concern is my skin's hydration. I have already talked about the body oil that is such a saviour for the cold months aside that it is also amazing. I will be sharing with you today my favourite hand creams. My hands are seriously dry during cold months so moisturising hand creams are must haves for me. I really don't want to sport a pair of parched, flaky and dry hands. I always carry one with me. I also have a special place for all my hand creams in my flat so that I always knew where to find it. Without mentioning it, I also have one in my bedside and plenty in my workplace. Quite obsess with hand creams I must say.
Of course Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm is on top of my list. It is my favourite hand cream of all time. I already did a full review in this beautiful hand cream in which you can find here. It is so lovely and nourishing to the skin. I usually use it overnight and wake up with lovely, soft hands. Its like it does magic everytime I use it. A cheaper alternative and almost have the same packaging are the Body Shop Moringa Hand Cream and Almond Hand Cream. These hand creams are also moisturising and smells heavenly. It smells light and not overpowering. A bit greasy when applied but is absorb easily by the skin. It has a metal packaging like the Aesop one. If metal packaging are not your thing, Soap and Glory Hand Food is the one for you. It is packaged in a pink tube with the signature Soap and Glory cheekiness on it. It smells incredible. Like all Soap and Glory products, it is very moisturising. It feels greasy when you app,y it but it nourished the skin very well. The most budget friendly of them all and works 2-in-1 is the Vaseline Hand Cream + Anti-Bac. It works as an antibacterial and moisturising hand cream. You don't need a hand gel if you use this one. If you don't want to carry too much stuff with you, the Vaseline is the perfect choice especially if you are navigating London through the tube as a good antibacterial is a big essential.

Hand-Care

So these are my favourite hand creams. If you have any other recommendations, please let me know in the comments below. Till' next time :)

PS. Please do't forget to join my one year blog giveaway.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try Aesop now as I have always loved the metallic packaging of body shops hand cream, it's something simple but it's really nice to use!! Going shopping today so will definitely pick up a few body shop treats, hope you had a nice weekend xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body Shop has loads of nice stuffs atm. I hope you'll have a successful shopping day! Xx

      Delete
  2. I am the biggest fan of the Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm. It nourishes the skin of my hands very well plus the packaging is le chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Aesop as a brand and the hand cream is just amazing. Xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE the Soap and Glory hand cream, it smells soooo good! I will have to try the others :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The Soap and Glory smells incredible but you have to try the other hand creams hun. The Aesop one is really good. Xx

      Delete
  4. Great selection of hand creams :) I have been neglecting my hands recently so really need to get a nice hand cream. Love the sound of the Aesop one :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good hand cream is really essential nowadays. Xx

      Delete
  5. I am definitely going to try the Soap& Glory one! I use Sanctuary hand cream and it moisturises so well, and doesn't leave that strange greasy feel. :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Sanctuary hand cream. I must remember to get one the next time I pop-in in Boots. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love the Body Shop hand creams as they are affordable and smells amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Most of their hand creams are spot-on. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...