Sunday 16 November 2014

THE WEEKENDER: MY WEEK iN PHOTOS



I had a quiet few days this week, nothing really special happened. Last weekend, some of my friends and I went to Bluewaters for some shopping. We had some lunch at Nandos as we all love the place. A big meal from Nandos will give you a lot of energy and we need that for shopping right? After some shopping, we drop by Browns for some afternoon drinks. No alcoholic beverages involve as most of us are driving. Browns is a lovely place to eat and for drinks. If you happen to go shopping in Bluewaters, drop by Browns. You will love it. I also had my first Starbucks red cup. As a big Christmas fan, I always look forward on that time of the year when stores brings out their Christmas special. However, Christmas drinks are a no no to me as they are too sweet to my liking. Such an irony for a sweet tooth like me. In between the week, I also drop by Starbucks again for an early cup of coffee with the Ryan and just catch up on our week. How's your weekend?





XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. Just from seeing the red cup, I am now gagging for a Starbucks!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nandos really hits the spot when your hungry, I love it and now I am craving some haha! I've never been to Bluewater shopping centre, is it really far from central London? x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Bluewaters is only 20-30 minutes drive away from central London hun. Xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. There is something festive and special about it, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. gorgeous photos! Making me hungry ha!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! How I miss Starbucks!! I'm so jealous of everything!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could you some freshly brewed coffee from Starbucks. Xx

      Delete
  6. Ah perfection, I have only been to starbucks ONCE in my life, am I weird? I just had a really terrible experience...I do love a good old nandos and browns are fab for drinks, I don't think the service was amazing in Brighton though so I need to go back again and give it a go for lunch drinks <3 Hope you had a nice weekend xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not weird beaut. I go to starbucks regularly but I only order the same drink all the time. Xx

      Delete
  7. I love the food options in Bluewater, it never feels like you're sitting in a shopping centre either. Can't go wrong with a Browns cocktail!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I like that their food section is like not in the middle of everything. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love posts like this! I've been wanting Nandos all weekend, seeing this has not helped! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to have your Nando's dose asap. Xx

      Delete
  9. What a lovely way to spend you weekend! Mine was kind of similar, I had lunch with my mom, grandma and auntie and then we had a little early Christmas shopping, it's also fun to shop for other people's girfts, right? :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas shopping. I am quiet lucky that the people I am shopping for pressies are not so fussy. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...